• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, if you want to be super nitpicky, we can remove it from other GoDs too. However, I'd personally like to think that other GoDs can replicate the feat, it's part of the reason they scale to Beerus and Champa since we assume that GoDs wouldn't be massively different among each other even if some are stronger and some not so much.

Sure, if you want to be super nitpicky, we can remove it from other GoDs too. However, I'd personally like to think that other GoDs can replicate the feat, it's part of the reason they scale to Beerus and Champa since we assume that GoDs wouldn't be massively different among each other even if some are stronger and some not so much.
And I personally think that everyone who scales to beerus and champa also get low multiverse range. You're saying the GoDs get the range from scaling to beerus and champa but Goku and Jiren don't get it despite scaling to beerus and champa, if their ki is comparable and in the case of Jiren and Goku and others it's even greater then their ki should easily be able to replicate beerus and champa's range feat. If they get their range from ki, and the people who scale to the GoDs have equal or greater ki then imo they should scale to that range too.

Once again, range has nothing to do with the amount of ki. I was simply referring to the abilities of GoDs. Since they all seem to have same abilities between each other and are considered almost similar within their own group, it's easier to assume they can replicate the other GoDs can do. Same cannot be said about Goku or Jiren. Having same amount of ki literally has nothing to do with range.

Once again, range has nothing to do with the amount of ki. I was simply referring to the abilities of GoDs. Since they all seem to have same abilities between each other and are considered almost similar within their own group, it's easier to assume they can replicate the other GoDs can do. Same cannot be said about Goku or Jiren. Having same amount of ki literally has nothing to do with range.
It does though, if beerus and champa can effect 2 universes, that means their ki has to reach that distance of 2 universes, so if people who scale to beerus and champa like Jiren for example would posses just as great if not greater ki so they should also be able to replicate the feat.

It should be fine to apply the accepted points (3, 4 and 5).

Thanks. But here's what you missed in your edits:

Something to keep in mind when you make edits again. Anyway, I will close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back