• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. UIO3 Goku, MUI Goku, LSSJ Broly, and Jiren should have Low Multiversal range via scaling to GoDs. I know that scaling to a character in terms of strength doesn't necessarily mean you have their range, but then why do people like Cabba and others have universal range?

2. Piccolo should possibly get multiple selves for this scene, might be a reach idk

3. Piccolo should be 3-A, higher with special beam cannon. His justification on his profile for being 3-A is that he was comparable to Frost who is comparable to Super Saiyan Goku, but with his special beam cannon (1:30) he took out one of the universe 6 namekians who were comparable with Ultimate Gohan.

4. Krillin's current Key should be High 4-C, higher with Destructo Disc. It's always been his strongest attack and despite being a lot weaker than Nappa, it caused Vegeta to believe that if Krillin's destructo disc hit Nappa, it would have killed him. Also it was able to cut off Frieza's tail who was a lot stronger than him.

5. Goten and Trunks should both have Massively FTL speed for scaling above namek saga Goku. In addition to this Goten and Trunks are noted to be stronger than the humans who participated in ToP, but lack experience. These same people all have MFTL speed (Krillin, Roshi, Tien)

Agree with everything except:
2- doesn't piccolo has an ability to split himself already? We just need to add [he can split him [the number of versions he can split too]] or it can just be an after image

Agree with everything except:
2- doesn't piccolo has an ability to split himself already? We just need to add [he can split him [the number of versions he can split too]] or it can just be an after image
If you're talking about this, then it's not an afterimage, Frost needed to hit them to make them go away

That's Duplication.
Multiple Selves is having... multiple selves (i.e., two brains, another soul inside of your body, Venom, etc.).

i honestly think every dragon ball character should have a "higher with charged attacks" rating as everytime they use one there power level spikes
Wouldn't be also better to note in the ki manipulation section "by focusing their ki, they can increase their levels of strength drastically "

1. UIO3 Goku, MUI Goku, LSSJ Broly, and Jiren should have Low Multiversal range via scaling to GoDs. I know that scaling to a character in terms of strength doesn't necessarily mean you have their range, but then why do people like Cabba and others have universal range?

Neutral.

2. Piccolo should possibly get multiple selves for this scene, might be a reach idk

I agree. I do not know why you guys are saying is Duplication because it is not. This episode explains it better (5:26 through 6:00 9:07 through 10:50 which explains 12:55 through 13:21.

Piccolo, Pilina, and Saonel would get Multiple Selves (Type 1 and 2).

Also, Vegito, Gotenks, and Gogeta would get Multiple Selves (Type 1 and 2).

3. Piccolo should be 3-A, higher with special beam cannon. His justification on his profile for being 3-A is that he was comparable to Frost who is comparable to Super Saiyan Goku, but with his special beam cannon(1:30) he took out one of the universe 6 namekians who were comparable with Ultimate Gohan.

I agree.

4. Krillin's current Key should be High 4-C, higher with Destructo Disc. It's always been his strongest attack and despite being a lot weaker than Nappa, it caused Vegeta to believe that if Krillin's destructo disc hit Nappa, it would have killed him. Also it was able to cut off Frieza'stail who was a lot stronger than him.

I agree.

5. Goten and Trunks should both have Massively FTL speed for scaling above namek saga Goku. In addition to this Goten and Trunks are noted to be stronger than the humans who participated in ToP, but lack experience. These same people all have MFTL speed (Krillin, Roshi, Tien)

I agree.

I'm pretty sure Piccolo was hallucinating or just imagining Kami and Nail. Nail explicitly told him that when they assimilated, his consciousness would be erased, and all that would remain was Piccolo's personality.

I'm pretty sure Piccolo was hallucinating or just imagining Kami and Nail.

Nope. Piccolo sense the order Namekians in Pilina and Saonel which explains him looking Nail and Kami inside himself.

You have to prove that Piccolo was hallucinating or imagining Kami and Nail.

Nail explicitly told him that when they assimilated, his consciousness would be erased, and all that would remain was Piccolo's personality.
Retcon.

I'm pretty sure Piccolo was hallucinating or just imagining Kami and Nail. Nail explicitly told him that when they assimilated, his consciousness would be erased, and all that would remain was Piccolo's personality.
What about Kami, Nail isn't really doing anything, but Kami is the one that is pointing towards Gohan. Fusing with Kami was different for piccolo and he refers to himself as the man who has forgotten his name. 3:29

I'll just copy what I said in the QnA thread:

1. Low Multiversal range needs to be depicted because it ventures outside of the normal 3 dimensions. The GoDs have shown to be able to affect multiple universes in their fight. Other characters haven't. As for Cabba and the rest getting Universal range, they are simply scaled from others using Occam's razor. It doesn't require the same amount of evidence.

2. No, that's just fusion.

Everything else is fine.

1. Low Multiversal range needs to be depicted because it ventures outside of the normal 3 dimensions. The GoDs have shown to be able to affect multiple universes in their fight. Other characters haven't. As for Cabba and the rest getting Universal range, they are simply scaled from others using Occam's razor. It doesn't require the same amount of evidence.
Why does low multiversal range require more evidence than universal range? they should get it imo because of how scaling in DB works.

Scaling has nothing to do with range. To get low-multiversal range, the characters have to show that they can affect 2 universes. It's not comparable to 3-A because 3-A is only confined to 3 dimensions, while any range beyond that needs you to work in 4-dimensions.

Scaling has nothing to do with range. To get low-multiversal range, the characters have to show that they can affect 2 universes. It's not comparable to 3-A because 3-A is only confined to 3 dimensions, while any range beyond that needs you to work in 4-dimensions.
Well characters have already shown that they scale to 4D levels of power, if one character scales to another that can effect 2 universes then it should also mean the first character scales to the seconds range.

That's not true. You can scale to 4-D power without having 4-D range. AP has no relation with range in this regard. Understand it this way.

For 3-A range, you only need to destroy the matter of a universe. But for Low 2-C range, you need to destroy the past, present and future of that universe too. You can get Low 2-C AP by scaling to somebody, but that does not mean you are able to destroy the past, present and future of a universe. 2-C range goes one step beyond that where you have to go through the 5th dimension to affect another universe in the same way.

That's not true. You can scale to 4-D power without having 4-D range. AP has no relation with range in this regard. Understand it this way.

For 3-A range, you only need to destroy the matter of a universe. But for Low 2-C range, you need to destroy the past, present and future of that universe too. You can get Low 2-C AP by scaling to somebody, but that does not mean you are able to destroy the past, present and future of a universe. 2-C range goes one step beyond that where you have to go through the 5th dimension to affect another universe in the same way.
So you're saying you need feats to get that range? Well by logic, in dragon ball, if one charaters ki is stronger or greater than another character, then they should be able to perform the same feats that they do, so if say the GoDs ki is strong or great enough to effect multiple universes, then another characters ki like Jiren for example should also be able to do the same since it scales to or is greater than the GoD's.

Well, that's not how it works in DB even. Just because someone's ki is greater doesn't mean they can do everything a weaker character can do. And that logic is not used here on the wiki either. Unless Jiren shows that he can affect two universes, we are not going to assume that simply because he scales in AP. I don't know what else to tell you, but I think I have sufficiently answered this point now.

Well, that's not how it works in DB even. Just because someone's ki is greater doesn't mean they can do everything a weaker character can do. And that logic is not used here on the wiki either. Unless Jiren shows that he can affect two universes, we are not going to assume that simply because he scales in AP. I don't know what else to tell you, but I think I have sufficiently answered this point now.
Well yes that may be true, a character can't do everything another character can do just because they are stronger, but in this case they should be, because range depends on ki, jiren was able to shake the world of void while suppressed with his ki, that means his ki is great enough to have infinite range, and the GoDs can effect 2 universes with ki, so it's the same idea, so if jiren scales to them at full power then he should also be able to replicate their range feat while still not being able to do literally everthing else they can.

What makes the GoDs so different that they all have low multiversal range despite being weaker. If it's because of energy of destruction shouldn't GoD Toppo have low multi range because he scales above sidra

Oh yeah I forgot something, only beerus and champa effected 2 universes, but all the GoDs scale to low multiversal despite lacking feats? Either Jiren and the others also get that range or it is removed from the other GoDs.

Oh yeah I forgot something, only beerus and champa effected 2 universes, but all the GoDs scale to low multiversal despite lacking feats? Either Jiren and the others also get that range or it is removed from the other GoDs.
I think it's because Whis said that a fight between any two GoDs would result in two universes being destroyed

This. Whis mentioned that it would happen when 2 GoDs fought, he wasn't just talking about Beerus and Champa.
Nah that was rejected, I made that same point a while ago and the correct translation specified that beerus and champa were the ones who can do that not any GoD, which is why the justification for the GoDs changed but not their tier.

Nah that was rejected, I made that same point a while ago and the correct translation specified that beerus and champa were the ones who can do that not any GoD, which is why the justification for the GoDs changed but not their tier.
If that's true then I agree, if we go by sama's reasoning only beerus and champa should have low multi range excluding the angels and zeno of course

If that's true then I agree, if we go by sama's reasoning only beerus and champa should have low multi range excluding the angels and zeno of course
LOL Akm is the one who rejected it in the first place and said only beerus and champa can destroy u6 and 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back