• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Gods 3-A Downgrade

This calculation is invalid.
  1. The map of the macrocosm is not drawn to scale. The length of Snake Way is not comparable to the radius of the globe.
  2. The calculation assumes that the observable universe takes place in the center of the bottom half of the globe as though the bottom half were a big bowl, and the universe were a giant ball. This is not correct, as, once again, the map is not drawn to scale and nothing within the dimensional barrier separating Other World from the Living Universe is visible.
  3. The Living Universe, the Other World, and the Realm of the Kai are all separate dimensions, unconnected by space. Attempting to calculate the distance and size between and of all three like one would calculate the distance and size between and of three planets in the same galaxy is invalid.
Refer to "A brief overview of Dragon Ball cosmology".

Because of this, determining the size and the GPE of the Realm of the Kai, which contributes immensely to the final result, is no longer a valid option, and all 3-A characters that scale to Super Saiyan God and Beerus would be downgraded from 27x baseline to 3.9x baseline.

Last edited:
I should probably gather those scans up and put them in a blog, because they could be useful for things like Instant Transmission's range.

Interesting. Following. For now, I'm neutral.

This will result in a sh*t....
a04a10e75a3c49fd10e42f80f7b86bc7--calvin-and-hobbes-mondays.jpg

For the last part, A RESOUNDING NO.

They would still not be baseline even if we were to assume normal IRL universe diameter for the globe of Universe 7. Because as it stands, Earth is still at the edge of the universe, and they would still need more firepower to destroy everything at the edge from the edge than if they were thrashing each other at the dead center of the universe, which they weren't. Why? Inverse-square law, that's why.

I am neutral regarding the size of the universe as that is more up the alley of DarkDragonMedeus and AKM sama and it was discussed with them in this exact thread, but I disagree with baseline 3-A simply because of inverse-square law.

Last edited:
I'm kind of confused. If "The Living Universe, the Other World, and the Realm of the Kai are all separate dimensions, unconnected by space", wouldn't that make destroying all of them a 2-C feat? I'm not advocating for that change, I'm just wondering why that's not the case.

I'm kind of confused. If "The Living Universe, the Other World, and the Realm of the Kai are all separate dimensions, unconnected by space", wouldn't that make destroying all of them a 2-C feat? I'm not advocating for that change, I'm just wondering why that's not the case.
They are separate dimensions but apparently they share the same exact flow of time.

Hold on a second, why would Inverse Square Law even be used in the first place when the feat in question — Goku and Beerus threatening to erase the universe with shockwaves — does not revolve around...
  1. An explosion
  2. Newton's law of universal gravitation
  3. Coulomb's law?
I'm not too knowledgeable on the exact mechanics of Inverse Square Law. I've only used it for explosion calculations. Could you clue me in?

Why would I do that when you already have?
You said the calc was wrong. So why didn’t you think to recalculate it instead of downgrading it to baseline?
Hold on a second, why would Inverse Square Law even be used in the first place when the feat in question — Goku and Beerus threatening to erase the universe with shockwaves — does not revolve around...
  1. An explosion
  3. Coulomb's law?
I'm not too knowledgeable on the exact mechanics of Inverse Square Law. I've only used it for explosion calculations. Could you clue me in?
LMAO 🗿

1. An explosion
  3. Coulomb's law?
HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE GOT OUR TIERS 4 AND 3? 🗿

Would you like for me to recreate the blog, just without the image?
I think AKM's own explanation/scaling blog can add it in later. That's a much better place for it and keeps things more organized.

That being said, still waiting for AKM and DDM to elaborate.

Back