• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

‎ ‏‏‎

Wouldn't gogeta in Base be stronger than goku ssj4, thus gogeta ssj1 would be 50 ish quintillion likely 500 ish quintillion?

Also I think Limit breaker SSJ4 should scale to Omega Shenron NVM goku overpowered Syn not Omega

Good but low ball and you're missing some stuff...
SSJ buu goku Base buu goku ~ base gohan post z sword > Dabura / cell > SSJ Goku cell saga > 50x 4.38x10^15 value
Buutenks is buu + Gohan so 2x that.
SSJ2 Gohan is 2x SP cell.
SSJ GT Goku post baby is > Uub > SSJ3 Goku baby saga.
Of course omega x10 syn. base Gogeta is possibly > SSJ4 Goku shadow dragons arc, so SSJ4 Gogeta would be at least 50x
Most likely the SSJ4 multiplier won't be accepted as great ape isn't even accepted in the first place.
Good job.

New multipliers:
Ssj goku: 10.95 quintillion.c
Ssj4 goku: 109.5 quintillion.c [wouldn't ssj4 be ssj+ greate ap = godlen ape = 500?]
Base gogeta: 109.5 quintillion.C
Ssj gogeta: 5475 quintillion.c aka 5.47sextillion.c
Ssj4 gogeta [I'm using the 10x multiplier that's in the blog] : 54.7 sextillion.c

I agree with everything here but honestly, the scaling chain between GT Goku and Buu Saga Goku is massive.
We know that Super Saiyan 4 is comparable to Golden Great Ape: Super Saiyan (50x multiplier) + Great Ape (10x multiplier) = Golden Great Ape
On the topic of Super Saiyan multipliers, there are multiple guidebooks stating that Full Power Super Saiyan is more powerful than Third Grade Super Saiyan in the anime, meaning that the multiplier of Super Saiyan 4 would actually be much higher than five hundred times.
Base Goku (GT) scales above that, so > 219 quadrillion times FTL
The chain would look like something like: GT Goku >~ Rilldo > End of Buu Saga SSJ3 Goku >~ Kid Buu > Buuhan > End of Buu Saga SSJ Goku ~ Fake Ultimate Gohan, SSJ3 Gotenks, and Piccolo = Ultimate Gohan, SSJ3 Gotenks, and Piccolo >>> Super Buu >>> Beginning of Buu Saga SSJ3 Goku >= Innocent Buu >>>>>> Majin Vegeta > Cell Games SSJ2 Gohan >>>>>>>>>>>>> Cell Games Base Goku, so yeah, base GT Goku is definitely way higher than two-nineteen quadrillion times the speed of light. It's essentially the gap between current Blueku and Godku in the fight with Beerus.

I agree with this much more than I do with canon Dragon Ball getting MFTL+ off of a single Relativistic+ feat, especially when GT has more MFTL+ feats to back up their rating.

5l4gqw.jpg

Sorry Nullflower :/ I have to annoy you bro

Yeah, you can edit the multiplier of ssj4, and base gogeta should be above ssj4 goku and vegeta combined

I'm not certain about Ozaru being a 10x multiplier for speed, but otherwise the 50x stuff looks fine to me.

He just said, he needs to concentrate his power and needs 10 seconds. Not sure how that's being compared to the 10x Kaioken.

10 seconds is just a time frame for something to charge, not evidence he amps himself 10 times over.

Vegeta said his Ki was larger, ten times.

Ten times strenght, then times durability and ten times speed. That's how Ki works.

That wasn't in the specific scan, also since this is the GT/Toei continuity, wouldn't a clip from the classic DBZ Anime be the one that takes priority? Just something I forgot to mention.

I have a question, wouldn't fusion be at least a x1000 multiplier?

Base Goku << SSJ Goku (50x) << Base Vegito << Super Vegito (50x)

I have a question, wouldn't fusion be at least a x1000 multiplier?

Base Goku << SSJ Goku (50x) << Base Vegito << Super Vegito (50x)
1. That's scaling.
2. Fusion is the base fusion compared to the base fusees. Not an individual one and not the transformed fusion. So it's base goku and vegeta < base vegito.
3. 50 x 50 is 2500 where the hell did you get 1000x from?

isn't Base Vegito stronger than SSJ3 though, he fought Buuhan in base and Goku said he stood no chance against Buutenks in SSJ3 iirc

Base Vegito is at least 100 times above Base Goku and Vegeta, and that difference would only increase with time. I think it's pretty safe to use it as a multiplier.

Base Vegito is at least 100 times above Base Goku and Vegeta, and that difference would only increase with time. I think it's pretty safe to use it as a multiplier.
Actually no, base gogeta which is supposed to be the same multiplier is above SSB Goku and vegeta. It's still inconsistent, and I think you need an official multiplier for it to be used, you can't get one from scaling. Edit: that's super continuity I'm stupid. Well it's still inconsistent, since gotenks has a far higher boost than vegito iirc.

Last edited:
there's that statement from the gt perfect files which states that gogeta is dozens of times more powerful a super saiyan 4, and that vegito is comparable to or even more powerful than a super saiyan 4

it literally doesn't work with the scaling
How come?
Vegito exists in a vacuum of scaling. He is far superior to Buuhan in his base form without even trying, and then he completely shat on him as a Super Saiyan, even after he powered up through the anime-only Vice Shout. SSJ3 Goku and Kid Buu were more powerful than Buuhan at the climax of the Majin Buu Conflict means nothing to him because he completely dwarfs Buuhan in power, whereas Kid Buu is simply "stronger" than him.

Besides, Potara Fusion is established to be far superior to Metamoran Fusion, and Vegito being more powerful than Super Saiyan 4s is consistent with Gogeta being dozens of times stronger than Super Saiyan 4s.

Back