• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

‎ ‏‏‎

How come?
Vegito exists in a vacuum of scaling. He is far superior to Buuhan in his base form without even trying, and then he completely shat on him as a Super Saiyan, even after he powered up through the anime-only Vice Shout. SSJ3 Goku and Kid Buu were more powerful than Buuhan at the climax of the Majin Buu Conflict means nothing to him because he completely dwarfs Buuhan in power, whereas Kid Buu is simply "stronger" than him.

Besides, Potara Fusion is established to be far superior to Metamoran Fusion, and Vegito being more powerful than Super Saiyan 4s is consistent with Gogeta being dozens of times stronger than Super Saiyan 4s.
I can't remember the fight well, but wasn't vegito relative to buuhan is base but needed SSJ to beat him completely? That's why I said the scaling doesn't work. Maybe I'm wrong because I keep mixing up the canon with the anime. Also kid buu should be weaker than super buu even in the anime despite being stated stronger, but that's another discussion.

Base Vegito demolished Buuhan, the only reason he had trouble at first was that he was still adapting to his new body, he still kicked back one of his strongest attacks with ease.

Fusion is the base fusion compared to the base fusees. Not an individual one and not the transformed fusion. So it's base goku and vegeta < base vegito.
Actually, Base Vegito >>>>> SSJ3 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta (likely by tens of times according to Vados in DBS). In DBS, Base Vegito fodderizes both SSGSS Saiyans easily but we aren't talking about DBS here

Actually, Base Vegito >>>>> SSJ3 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta (likely by tens of times according to Vados in DBS). In DBS, Base Vegito fodderizes both SSGSS Saiyans easily but we aren't talking about DBS here
yes that's what I meant it's just that wasn't the point I was making so I didn't go into detail.

9869cfdc4528619a4a1fd546e6d00b9a.jpg

I find that hard to believe, since Kid Buu is generally more ruthless and was able to hold his own against SSJ3 Goku while Buuhan required a freakin' fusion to go toe-to-toe against.
Kid buu is only stronger in the anime, in canon, buuhan ***** all over that fodder.

Dominodalek is not interested/knowledgeable about the scaling of GT or any anime related manner. It's wiser to contact Ottavio or more other knowledgeable Members such as Zamasu-chan.

Okay. Can somebody write a good explanation regarding what currently needs to be evaluated here please?

I am not sure if we have an accepted multiplier for SSJ4.

Gogeta's 100x Big Bang Kamehameha is only limited to that one attack. It doesn't mean Gogeta himself is 100x powerful.

The SSJ multiplier is good to use, I guess.

Back