• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rimuru is fighting only one of them unless two would make it fairer.

Pseudo true dragon key is used for Rimuru.

4-C for the deathsingers.

Takes place on Mars.

Speed equalized.

Rimuru :

Deathsinger : 8 (Wokistan, Archaron, setsuna, dragon, aboogie, Schnee, Hl3, Xtas)

Inconclusive:

I think he can come back through another version of himself, but then he'll fight the daughters but they now have all of his abilities via Sword Logic

Everyone can, but he would start with no sword logic in this case. He also needs to know about sword logic before being able to use it himself.

If he kills one of them that is. I'll make it take place in their throne world because if I don't then Rimuru wo't have a way to permanently kill them.

Wait, doesn't Rimuru have conceptual absorption?

If so, he may be able to perma-kill the daughters without having to be in the throne world

Hl3 or bust said:
Wait, doesn't Rimuru have conceptual absorption?
If so, he may be able to perma-kill the daughters without having to be in the throne world
I didn't see anything about that in this key.

Incon both can beat other.The sisters have conceptual death to deal with mid godly regen while rimuru has absorption,space-time manipulation to deal with the over soul an─æ CIEL

It's psuedo true dragon rimuru that has the conceptual absorption, not awakened demon lord, awakened demon lord rimuru is op, but psuedo true dragon is just ridiculous with the clones, and copying and negating stuff.

Awakened demon lord doesn't have the clone in imaginary space.

>making a destiny thread and not telling me

Ok so I have no idea what rimiiru can do and I just had my eyes dilated so I can't read that wall of blue very well.

Wokistan said:
>making a destiny thread and not telling me
Ok so I have no idea what rimiiru can do and I just had my eyes dilated so I can't read that wall of blue very well.
conceptual abstorbtion

Copyingnsword logic isn't gonna do any good with a low kill count though. Her law would just get overridden by daughters. Actually tapping in to the power of the sword logic generally isn't that hard to do in Canon, you've just gotta know where to look and what you're doing to get started.

They resist both concept manip and absorption.

If rimiru will die to the abilities of the Deathsingers, I'll go with them for now since nobody's really brought up a wincon for rimiru.

well

this Rimuru has a copy in imaginary space iirc, so he brings that one down, which most likely now has deathsinging, which basically does nothing to the daughters

i guess i'll change to Daughters FRA

This rimuru doesn't have conceptual absorption or the clone in imaginary space, already said this above, if you guys are so hung up about it switch to psuedo true dragon rimuru who has the clone in imaginary space, and the bs copying and reactive evolution going on.

Considering that they can kill ascendant hive without them being in their throne worlds, they can probably kill some ethereal imaginary space clone through Rimuru's manifestation in front of them.

Oh yeah, we may want to be careful about starting battles in their throne world's. That makes their lae passive, for one, and that stalled the Vex entirely until Quria showed up because the location was absolutely incomprehensible to them, seriously messing with their powers. Archaron also found something about the entire ascendant plane having what basically amounts to some bullshit level of passive mindhax due to how it works, but I haven't seen what he found for that yet so don't take that into consideration yet.

I put it in their throne world because I didn't see a way for rimuru to win outside of it.

So should I change the key for Rimuru and also change the location? I now no longer know what would make a good match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back