• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RitsuØ1

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
Universe level+

Yea. Mio gave birth to the Spirit World which contains a space-time continuum.

This blatantly states that <Ain Soph> scales to this:

“──<Ain Soph>.”

At that moment, Shidou’s voice echoed again from somewhere. A huge tree bearing a statue of a girl appeared behind “Mio’s’ back──from there as the starting point, a monochrome space began to spread out.

The Angel of laws, <Ain Soph>. If tracing the origin, it was no exaggeration to say that this world was formed by the power of this Angel.

<Ain> is called the most powerful angel, which means it scales above the other two:

───Her body began melting into the world.

A strange feeling wrapped around Mio.

There was no pain. Nor fear. It just felt as if her consciousness was gradually sipping away.

The last and most powerful Angel, collided with the Demon King that possessed equivalent power. The users definitely would not be safe.

But───she did not regret.

If Mio did not activate <Ain> at that time, Shidou and the Spirits around him that were swept into Westcott's uncontrollable power would surely die.

The Spirit World has its own space-time continuum which is enough for Universe level+

Current AP Justification:

Attack Potency: At least Large Star level likely far higher with angels (Mio is able to overwrite our world with her own world and control it entirely, Ain Soph created a world with its own space-time and a sun inside it. Comparable to Tohka which is stated to being able to destroy with a single finger.)

There's one wrong problem with this justification. Mio does not scale to <Ain Soph>. If she did, the entire plot of the last few volumes falls apart since Wescott's plan would make absolutely no sense if she did.

New AP Justification:
Attack Potency: Universe level+ (Her birth created the spirit world, an adjacent world named "Voluntary Territory", an entire universe with its own space-time larger than the cosmos which is infinite. Mio is able to overwrite the Cosmos with her own world and control it entirely.)

If this isn't enough, I propose High 4-C, Low 2-C with Angels/Mio's Angels/Demon King Belial

Miscellaneous
Shido Itsuka (Post-Spirits Powers Mastery) gets Conceptual Manipulation due to having <Michael>

Agree: (4) The_Pink_God (High 4-C, Low 2-C with Angels/Mio's Angels/Demon King Belial), Bernkastelll (Low 2-C), Helestias (Low 2-C), Cloozuma

Disagree: (2) Veloxt1r0kore, BlackDarkness679

Neutral: (0)

Last edited:
You should contacting @BlackDarkness679 to come here
803864390415679488.png

Just do it, he's the one who downgraded it so he's needed in this CRT

Oh you know what? I would bring him to come here instead

Literally nothing you have in that blog or this CRT of yours wasnt adressed in my CRT nor Nilverse CRT already where everyone wasnt convinced by the "proof" on tier 2 (for those who will pop up to check this after me, all of the things here were even by staff agreed to be no way tier 2)

Space-time of a dimension isnt proof of tier 2, you might as well upgrade all other verses who use that yet the dimension is not universal in size

Also using a series own wiki as proof is bad, their thinking isnt like a vs site and many stuff can be outdated from there too, their word is no better then a member here who can edit something to what they see fit in their opinion

Space-time of a dimension isnt proof of tier 2, you might as well upgrade all other verses who use that yet the dimension is not universal in size
Voluntary territory. A universal space that should only exist in humanity’s imagination is being changed into reality. If the calculations are correct, the space of the Spirit being born is to the extent of covering the entire earth. The scale is enough to be called another world──the neighboring world.”
The Spirit World isn't a dimension. It's an actual universe containing a space-time continuum. It says right here that the scale is enough to be called another world.
As far as I know, the only reason why your CRT got accepted is that you couldn't debunk other people's arguments and were being stubborn that you wouldn't give up until the staff stepped in. Imagine getting a CRT accepted by not being able to debunk other people's arguments. Kek.
Also using a series own wiki as proof is bad, their thinking isnt like a vs site and many stuff can be outdated from there too, their word is no better then a member here who can edit something to what they see fit in their opinion
Umm... What? The Date A Live light novel finished a long time ago. There's nothing else to be added in the wiki. Why would a wiki do that? Name a few series wikis that tried to edit something to what they see fit in their opinion without getting blocked.

The Spirit World isn't a dimension. It's an actual universe containing a space-time continuum. It says right here that the scale is enough to be called another world.
Funny how you ignore the fact it says her birth is to the extent of covering the planet and that such a scale is enough to call it a world

Universal space means general or common space, it says its in humanity imagination
As far as I know, the only reason why your CRT got accepted is that you couldn't debunk other people's arguments and were being stubborn that you wouldn't give up until the staff stepped in. Imagine getting a CRT accepted by not being able to debunk other people's arguments. Kek.
Mhm sure, whatever helps you sleep at night, you and your pals had no proof and insisted to wank the series based on nothing but your own interpretation and these things were debunked, where even non staff members saw and agreed with, mods just sealed the deal

Sorry none believed the non existent evidence of tier 2 you guys only think its legit
Umm... What? The Date A Live light novel finished a long time ago. There's nothing else to be added in the wiki. Why would a wiki do that? Name a few series wikis that tried to edit something to what they see fit in their opinion without getting blocked.
When has VBW used a series own wiki as proof ever? Also many things of a series wiki are interpretation or uncited shit by the users of the community

As earlier said 2 big threads concerning this topic were made and you bring literally nothing that wasnt already touched on in those 2, literally none

Nilverse also brought up more stuff then you did here and tier 2 still didnt pass

Drop it and dont try to pull a stunt like you did on the SAO threads, you just waste time

I'm a little late for the conversation, but lemme ask:
Couldn't we use the Spirit Pledge game as supporting evidence for feats and stuff?
For example, as far as I can remember, we don't know how cold Yoshino can go from the LNs alone. But on SP she has a passive skill called absolute zero if I'm remembering the name right. If she can or can't reach such low temperatures is up for debate, but couldn't the game be used as evidence and ground for analysis for the characters? Not just that, but the game tries to fit Rinne and the rest of the Irregular Spirits, so there's also stuff for them there.

Edit: I see it's kinda unrelated to the topic at hand, but I couldn't find how to make a new thread, so I just picked one that seemed the best
As far as the original topic is concerned, couldn't the DAB LNs be used as evidence for the Neighboring World being it's own universe? We know there is a DAL multiverse, so it's not impossible

Last edited:
I'm a little late for the conversation, but lemme ask:
Couldn't we use the Spirit Pledge game as supporting evidence for feats and stuff?
For example, as far as I can remember, we don't know how cold Yoshino can go from the LNs alone. But on SP she has a passive skill called absolute zero if I'm remembering the name right. If she can or can't reach such low temperatures is up for debate, but couldn't the game be used as evidence and ground for analysis for the characters? Not just that, but the game tries to fit Rinne and the rest of the Irregular Spirits, so there's also stuff for them there.

Edit: I see it's kinda unrelated to the topic at hand, but I couldn't find how to make a new thread, so I just picked one that seemed the best
As far as the original topic is concerned, couldn't the DAB LNs be used as evidence for the Neighboring World being it's own universe? We know there is a DAL multiverse, so it's not impossible
Game is it own continuity, you can't scale game to anime or LN, as LN is original material sources, game just expanded from it so it is expanding material, so no game will not affect LN, only LN can affect game

Game is it own continuity, you can't scale game to anime or LN, as LN is original material sources, game just expanded from it so it is expanding material, so no game will not affect LN, only LN can affect game
I see. So basically, like DC and Marvel have different versions of the heroes in different universes, we should consider SP a different universe from the LN. Something like that?

From 2 big threads about it, nothing presented is legit for tier 2 and iirc DaB was used too

This thread is using the same old arguments from the 2 previously mentioned threads with no new thing not handled before

Not everyone always reads the whole thread given how many messages are there, give them the margin. Granted this thread is small.

Last edited:
This needs to be closed anyway, it was adressed and OP didnt bother to continue either, neither any other supporter bothers here with the verse either on this topic

Sorry for necro-ing this thread, but i think that it might be a good idea to check the Japanese raws, as usual.
Again, sorry for necro-ing this thread 🙏 It appeared in my recommendation

Sorry for necro-ing this thread, but i think that it might be a good idea to check the Japanese raws, as usual.
Again, sorry for necro-ing this thread 🙏 It appeared in my recommendation
It looks like DAL verse is out of supporters on the wiki which is sad but makes sense since the story is over

Back