• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Data addition| Ben 10 Mana

Hi yall.

So, in Ben 10 Mana makes up the dimension of Ledgerdomain, where time flows differently and the laws of physics is different there in the sense the sky and earth aren't parallel, as well as being the power that permeates all of nature and serves as the substance of magic and the ultimate life energy, the last part is pretty important, as we are shown that even computer programs have life, and an Anodite, Gwen, is capable of functioning in a video game and have it's laws applied to her.

I believe this qualifies it as Data Manipulation, This should also make it a 4D potent energy, given it's making of a 4 dimensional Realm.

Last edited:
So, in Ben 10 Mana makes up the dimension of Ledgerdomain, where time flows differently and the laws of physics is different there in the sense the sky and earth aren't parallel, as well as being the power that permeates all of nature and serves as the substance of magic and the ultimate life energy
Tbf here, this part is completely irrelevant to info 2

the last part is pretty important, as we are shown in the episode Game Over that living beings are capable of living in computing environments.
Only this part is relevant to the problem, but again need more contexts, evidences on this, otherwise it is simply Data Manipulation as the environment is just simulated computer thing

I disagree, nothing here still indicates Type 2 Information unfortunately.
Alright, it's not that hard really.
If you had the nerve to claim data/information, then could you show me that data is information themselves or atleast if they correlate with each other or if data is atleast composed with information or vice versa?
Quoted from my post back when I disagreed about it, nothing there indicates about them being information literally. If there was the slightest mention at the least and if they do correlate at some point then I would have agreed.

Like, you could have data combined with some properties with information being an inherent part of it and it would qualify as Type 2 Information. As long as it's also a building block of reality with someone capable of atleast controlling it, but it's not required if there are statements about them being fundamental as in being an inherent part of reality themselves. Else you could have Type 2 Information from Jujutsu Kaisen which just makes up the fundamental part of their existence and not reality as a whole. But, at some point if it makes up their existence and it dictates the fact that they can interact with reality and vice versa. It would also be accepted as Type 2 Information
That was a bad example. Apparently the "same" fundamental information that was mentioned there wasn't a fundamental thing like if it defines reality as a whole but rather their existence and how it dictates the fact that a person could interact with reality and vice versa doesn't really mean anything, so it was only accepted as Type 1 Information here with a possibly Type 2 rating but you get the point..

I just realized something, it's legit Type 2 now

Last edited:
Tbf here, this part is completely irrelevant to info 2
How? Making up reality is a condition for info 2.
Only this part is relevant to the problem, but again need more contexts, evidences on this, otherwise it is simply Data Manipulation as the environment is just simulated computer thing
Fair enough, although it's purpose was to pose as supporting evidence rather.
I disagree, nothing here still indicates Type 2 Information unfortunately.

Quoted from my post back when I disagreed about it, nothing there indicates about them being information literally. If there was the slightest mention at the least and if they do correlate at some point then I would have agreed.

Like, you could have data combined with some properties with information being an inherent part of it and it would qualify as Type 2 Information. As long as it's also a building block of reality with someone capable of atleast controlling it, but it's not required if there are statements about them being fundamental as in being an inherent part of reality themselves. Else you could have Type 2 Information from Jujutsu Kaisen which just makes up the fundamental part of their existence and not reality as a whole. But, at some point if it makes up their existence and it dictates the fact that they can interact with reality and vice versa. It would also be accepted as Type 2 Information

That was a bad example. Apparently the "same" fundamental information that was mentioned there wasn't a fundamental thing like if it defines reality as a whole but rather their existence and how it dictates the fact that a person could interact with reality and vice versa doesn't really mean anything, so it was only accepted as Type 1 Information here with a possibly Type 2 rating but you get the point..

I just realized something, it's legit Type 2 now
I guess the problem is it's not outright said to be information is what both of you saying?

If that's the case, I'm fine with data stuff.

I guess the problem is it's not outright said to be information is what both of you saying?

If that's the case, I'm fine with data stuff.
Yeah, that has always been the problem even on previous threads. Sure it's data manipulation on a fundamental scale because it makes up reality but other than that, it doesn't correlate much to information unfortunately

I should note, that the whole Data thing is about how living beings such as Ben's Aliens, himself and Gwen(an anodite, someone made up of Mana) can function within a video game and have it's laws applied to them, such as multiple lifes, even characters within the video game who are described as computers programs have "life" and thus Mana within.

I should note, that the whole Data thing is about how living beings such as Ben's Aliens, himself and Gwen(an anodite, someone made up of Mana) can function within a video game and have it's laws applied to them, such as multiple lifes, even characters within the video game who are described as computers programs have "life" and thus Mana within.
The whole data thing here qualifies for type 2 whether it's like fundamental as it defines reality or someone's existence, literally but there's no mention about information whatsoever.
That's why I said if there's the slightest mention about it, I'll literally agree. It's self-evident

I agree with this, it's a bit iffy for 4-D when the only justification is that time flows differently. You could have 1 temporal dimension and time just flows differently in that same dimension.
Pretty sure you only need spatial temporal separation now, since different time dimensions gives tier 1. I remember DTDT talking about it as well.

Pretty sure you only need spatial temporal separation now, since different time dimensions gives tier 1. I remember DTDT talking about it as well.
If it's really different time dimensions yeah sure but honestly I don't see anything that makes it a different time dimensions other than time flowing differently

I agree with this, it's a bit iffy for 4-D when the only justification is that time flows differently. You could have 1 temporal dimension and time just flows differently in that same dimension.
The reason why I don’t agree is that Mana making up the universe does not mean it makes up the temporal axis as well without further context. It’s same as “the dark matter makes up this universe”. Would just mean spatially without further context.

The reason why I don’t agree is that Mana making up the universe does not mean it makes up the temporal axis as well without further context. It’s same as “the dark matter makes up this universe”. Would just mean spatially without further context.
That's not the case tho. Ledgerdomain is made of Mana, Dark matter is just the most abundant thing in the universe.

Yeah, that's literally what I had in mind lmao.
Yeah but you’d need to prove that this includes time axis as well.
And this.

Back