• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Cuz why not? You knew one of these Appmon were gonna challenge old Vader eventually.

Star Wars vs Digimon (Appmon)

The Sith Lord vs The Termanator Wolf

-Speed Equalized

-Vader is High 6-A

-Both start 5 meters away from each other

FIGHT!!!

Darth Vader: 0

Shutmo: 3 (Kalt, Shadow and Mugen)

Inconclusive: 1 (Gar)

Darthvader3
Shutmon3

Is far better to finish Shutmon profile before making any match, there are things that need to be listed (What does vanishing claw do?).

It is an attack he inherits from Hackmon. It's a claw attack that rewrites you completely I believe. I can't really explain on my phone. Read the Hackmon file for more detail.

Now to actually comment on your question.

• Vanquish Claw: Hackmon releases his mechanical claws from his hands and attacks his opponent, it affects their structure of data and rewrites it by destabilizing its formation (Basically ignores resistance by rewriting his opponent's data).

Vader mind crews him to high hell, and will likely be the first one to pull it due to his ruthless attitude and force precognition.

Time Stop is a thing. Precog doesn't help you if you can't react fast enough.

Isn't that what precognition is? Knowing what you're opponent is going to do and then reacting accordingly?

No. Precog is simply knowing what's happening and seeing if you can stop it. You also got to consider the start of the fight. Vader's Force Precog is not going to activate before the fight starts. And Time Stop can be activated with a thought. By the time Vader sees it happening and reacts, there is a very likely chance time has been stopped. Having precog, does not mean you automatically can stop what's coming your way.

Wasn't Reinhard vs Vader considered a stomp in Reinhard's favor? Reinhard is arguably one of the strongest High 6A on this site.

I don't know. I don't follow his or Vader's fights. Also the note seems to kinda "nerf" his blessings.

That's not much of a problem for him.

His resistances are incredible and I would name more but then you'd shoot for something higher.

Hackmon and Offmon kind "lolnope" resistances unless you have a defense for high level Infomation Manipulation.

I'll think about which suggestions I'll use. Or you'll likely make them for me overnight. ovo

I think that Offmon has this.

Vader coul mindscew/absorb his life force, but that's basically about it.

Offmon could rewrite him, time travel to kill him in the past, change his age, stop time, and savescum.

Dog via hax

i really wish want Vader to win but i see no way to do so, going with Dog via reasons above, time stop ect

Could you give a more detail reason? Or just say "for reasons above" and detail whose reasons.

Back