• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Stomp.

Vader blitzes. Vader's mindhax trumps Sasuke's resistance. Sasuke also can't stop Vader from crushing/pulping his organs.

>what people expect/imagine making a(n) [insert Sith/Jedi here] vs. Sasuke thread

*Intense melee, fire, and lightning battle, an overall enjoyable spectacle*

>what people get

*lol [insert Sith/Jedi here] organ-crushes gg*

Out of curiousity, what is Vader's mindhax ranking? Sasuke should at least have planetary resistance due to resisting Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Can we seriously come to an agreement on which SW characters scale to what mindhax bullshit already? It's been over two years, and I'm still hearing completely different shit from different people.

@MrKingOfNegativity: To be fair, seeing as this wiki has a problem with linking things like CRTs to profiles, finding the right rankings and reasonings can be a very tedious, difficult task when attempting to defend your arguements in Versus Debates.

@Schnee One: It would literally only be Sasuke and the Edo Tensei who would get that resistance. If not for Sasuke's left eye and his Susano'o, So6P Naruto, Kakashi, and Sakura would have all fallen under the spell, while the Edo Tensei are immune to it because they can't be turned into White Zetsu, which is the true purpose of the IT anyway.

Vader's mind hax works on people with resistance to planetary mindhax

Alternatively, he crushes Sasuke's eye and then haxes

WeeklyBattles said:
Vader's mind hax works on people with resistance to planetary mindhax
Alternatively, he crushes Sasuke's eye and then haxes
That'd require Vader to have pre-knowledge that Sasuke's left eye is the source of his resistance.

Anyway, I made a thread about Darth Nox (SWTOR) vs. Sasuke Uchiha (Adult) a while back. Darth Nox being one of the few Sith who has never canonically used organ-crushing at all, and rarely uses even TK blasts, preferring to lead with lightning and lightsaber. Would that battle be more fair?

Vader has precognition good enough that in-combat, it can tell him the exact functions of his enemies' abilities? Man, you'd think that would have been more helpful during the original trilogy, like being able to forsee his own death.

Seriously, though, when has Vader ever used precog like that?

This is Legends Vader, not the canon version, so uh...

Yeah, that whole thing about the OT doesn't mean anything.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, he died protecting Luke from Sidious' Force Lightning, not from something he just didn't see coming.

Yeah, but that still hasn't answered my question. What precog feats does Vader have that would key him in on the exact nature and source of Sasuke's mind hax resistance?

I'm not the person to ask that. (Because I don't pay attention to Legends stuff most of the time) All I'm saying is that "Vader didn't foresee his own death in the OT" is a pretty ridiculous argument no matter what level of precog he has.

Shatterpoint allows force users to find flaws in their enemy almost imminently depending obviously on how skilled they are but I digress, with Pre cog he would know Sasuke's eyes as the source and carve them out or force crush them.

At this point, it isn't necessarily the match-up any more, and me just wanting to know the extent/potency of Legends Vader's powers, because they're not listed on his profile in any great detail. Sure, the mechanics of them, what they do, but not how potent they are.

what kind of mosnter would make this thread? now i have to choose between two of favs man... u suck donkey dick tbh lol ****... i dont even know tbh

Shadowbokunohero said:
Shatterpoint allows force users to find flaws in their enemy almost imminently depending obviously on how skilled they are but I digress, with Pre cog he would know Sasuke's eyes as the source and carve them out or force crush them.
Does this count as information analysis? It probably should.

Really potent Battle oriented precognition in general could be considered Information analysis, now that I think about it.

Just like how a character from the verse I'm working on now instantly reads memories to learn all of their opponent's abilities, resistances, and battle stratagies.

Back