• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I honestly feel like the only thing Sasuke doesn't have a legitimate counter/answer for is Vader's TK. But like Sasuke and CT, it isn't in-character for Vader to start a fight by immediately organ-busting with TK, AFAIK.

If speed remains unequalized: Vader wins, speedblitz gg.

Speed equalized: I'm voting inconclusive.

I'm not saying he has 4-B AP, I'm saying he can ignore the dura of 4-B characters because Mace Windu and others only block lightsabers via tutaminis

BruceTheBatman said:
I'm not saying he has 4-B AP, I'm saying he can ignore the dura of 4-B characters because Mace Windu and others only block lightsabers via tutaminis
How is that not an outlier, though, when it's only happened once? Durability negation (to any extent) isn't listed on any lightsaber-wielding SW profile on here.

Because the only things that have blocked lightsabers have been high level tutaminis users (Mace isn't one of them, and neither is Arcann who is also 4-B and possibly dies from a lightsaber) and materials like Cortosis

This isn't an AP upgrade, this is referring to the fact that lightsabers have cut through 4-B characters in SW without sufficient skill in Tutaminis (energy reflection, redirection and absorption), including Vaylin, Mace Windu, Arcann, Pre-KOTFE Vitiate

And Vader (nor the other lightsaber-wielding profiles I've seen) doesn't have Durability Negation listed.

Ergo, if you want to use that as an arguement, CRT to add limited dura negation.

Lightsaber

Powers and Abilities:
Can be activated and deactivated, generates heat and light, the blade acts as a solid object although it has no mass, can cut through almost any material, sometimes includes settings which can change the length or density of the blade

Vader can't ignore the durability of 4B characters, but he can kill them if they're force amp isn't up

But literally every character worth a damn can do that, so it isn't impressive

Then why have lightsabers cut through literally everyone except those who aren't good with tutaminis (such as Arcann and Mace Windu?)

Even though you spend a good deal of KOTFE and KOTET not cutting him when you battle him, in spite of consistent successful lightsaber strikes.

Game mechanics.

Regardless, it can easily cut through literally every 5-b character in star wars except fo Satele Shan, so I still say it should work here.

What doea sasuke have to resist the force? Using the rinnegan trap doesnt count considering that Vader has no chakra

Bump.

TBH, I think we should either equalize speed and make this teen sasuke (making AP and dura even) or use adult sasuke but stay with unequalized speed, so both have some advantages both ways, but are still comparable overall

As much as I love Sauce, Nardo mindhax is fodder to SW mindhax.

Vader thinks FRA.

Speed isn't equalized, meaning Vader is even more likely to win via start-of-the-match mindhax than usual thanks to FTL combat speed and reactions.

Sith Lord bodies.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Speed isn't equalized, meaning Vader is even more likely to win via start-of-the-match mindhax than usual thanks to FTL combat speed and reactions.
Sith Lord bodies.
Oh dear.

Sith Lord might not even have to body. He'd just stare. Like Itachi.

AKA 'tis a stomp.

Probably. Sasuke is 0.34c. FTL combat speed/reactions would be roughly 3x that at minimum, if not higher. Not enough to blitz, but considering Vader's mindhax one-shots, it makes an already decisive match that much worse.

Back