• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Sidius vs Darth Vader

Sidious should take this. His lightning is Vader's one weakness and Sidious can spam that till Vader is on the floor.

I disagree with Sidious stomping, but I won't talk about that now.

Regardless, this is pointless. Sidious is canonically more powerful than Vader, period. Give him 2 people that are Maul-ish tier though and I think Vader's side would take it with high difficulty though.

Sidious fried Vader to death more or less on accident when the latter interrupted his Force Lightning at the end of the OG trilogy.

And you're giving him a reason to kill Vader on purpose? Come one, dude. This isn't even a question.

We've seen in ROTJ vader cannot handle force lightning very well, as it caused severe damages to his suit. Considering that sidious would be harming vader with it on purpose here as opposed to ROTJ, I would have to go with sidious here.

Back