• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Sidious's page should be majorly improved

Ayewale

He/Him
The most important part of the scaling for his page would be the citations about Darth Sidious being the most powerful Sith ever or him being the most powerful Sith of his era, which would have him scale above other Sith like Vitiate and Wuztek. However, nearly every single time where these 'quotes' are brought up, there are no citations.

On his page, the only quotes of him being all-powerful come from statements from Darth Vader-whose power only comes from the fact that he scales to Palpatine-and from rather vague, poetic verses about his power. And while these would be good supporting statements for evidence, they aren't evidence in of itself. There should be numerous citations on his page for him being the strongest Sith of his era, yet there are none.

I'm thinking that's because big revisions are planned for SW (Luke I think there's a plan to split the pages into canon and Lrgends)

^

Ive taken to splitting up the revisions im doing for Sidious as well because there's just a ton to do, the last big thing i did for him was revise his powers and abilities

Back