• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How many people can Thanos mind hax with the Mind Gem? Because Sidious's mind hax is in the Quadrillions.

'''THE EVENTS OF THIS THREAD SHALL BE OF HIGH QUALITY'''

The real cal howard said:
iirc, a single gem's influence could screw over everyone in the entire universe (also, it's trillions)
Sidious's mind hax is better than multiple people who could have or were going to mindhax the entire galaxy which has quadrillions of people in it. On a side note is this a stomp now or nah?

Something that's worth noting is that the infinity stones are weaker on their own. To what extent I'm not sure but the mind stone would be significantly less potent.

Needed 3 top tier telepaths to hold a weakened Thanos, In my opinion a mindhax assault on Thanos would be death to sidious.

It being universal doesn't mean it's better, Mind Hax is based on how many people it affected.

It if only affected trillions with the IG Gauntlet in full power, Sidious still mindscrews

By universal I meant that it affected everyone in the universe.

At least that's what the scan implied.

That scan is with it at full power

And there's not really proof of 100 or so quadrillion beings in one universe

Inside of the Infinity Gauntlet the mind gem grants complete control of all the minds inside of it's respective universe and effectively makes you immune to mind manipulation as well. You basically have to be higher dimensional to avoid it's effects. You should view it as more of an authority over anyone's mind than straight mind manip. He even nailed dudes like Galactus with it at one point I believe.

It's less powerful without the other stones though. Basically only boosting psychic powers the user might already have. So Sidious almost certainly haxes if that's all Thanos has.

Wright Way says that's the only Gem, so yeah.

Sidious should still overpower Thanos with that

In general i find it more impressive if someone can mind screw a powerful being comparable or superior to said person with mind hax. Like the overriding resistance type.

Someone mentioned quadrillions in this thread. That's basically all fodder tbh

Not knocking Star Wars, just my opinion.

He still Mind haxed every Jedi on Coruscant, which are resistant to Mind based techniques and there are millions if not billions on that planet.

So he's still incredible quality wise.

I mean there is something to be said for quality over quantity. But when you mind hax a quadrillion+ people over a massive region of space that's a lot of quantity you nah meen?

Thanos just doesn't really have any feats with just the mind stone, other characters do like moondragon but she already had psychic powers that were pretty bonkers.

EDIT: Actually I might be wrong about that, apparently Thanos was roughly on par with Moondragon in the first place. Let me try and find scans.

Such incredible Mind Hax on a different tier.... Shame he would have been spammed AF if he was 4B doing that.

Yeah Sidious FRA

Back