• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amount of people is absolutely a factor of how impressive mind hax is. It is going to be harder to control 1,000,000 people than 10, even if the 10 were scattered over the same range as the 1,000,000.

Lightbuster30 said:
Yeah, but resistance is determined by the power of the mind hax affecting them...
but if they dont offer resictence then its quet a moot point, take bloodborne as an exemple, great old ones passivly drive cities crazy for range, and are doing so by being above theire comphrehension, the hunter resists it whitout any ill effects, the moon presence no sells the resictence

but if they dont offer resictence then its quet a moot point, take bloodborne as an exemple, great old ones passivly drive cities crazy for range, and are doing so by being above theire comphrehension, the hunter resists it whitout any ill effects, the moon presence no sells the resictence

Edited my comment.

Assaltwaffle said:
Amount of people is absolutely a factor of how impressive mind hax is. It is going to be harder to control 1,000,000 people than 10, even if the 10 were scattered over the same range as the 1,000,000.
Well how about the timeframe? Is that a factor? Because power needs to be sustained, obviously.

Affecting a trillion of people is > mindscrewing a mind resistant guy unless its resistance is on the same scale

Not even a trillion people.

Sidious can literally mind hax the entire galaxy and possibly the universe as a whole.

The Everlasting said:
Not even a trillion people.

Sidious can literally mind hax the entire galaxy and possibly the universe as a whole.
Which version was doing this? Because, I think we are using the human version.

It's scaling from an ancient Sith Lord who used a relic to mind control the entire galaxy possibly universe

And also Cronal, who stated he would dominate the entire galaxy and bend all of its inhabitants to his will.

Sidious casually mind hax quadrillions by proving himself, that he can mind hax an entire galaxy, and he can turn an entire universe a dark side nexus, and become an universal level being by draining the universal scale dark side nexus.

Sidious Mind hax Discord on a whim, this is no battle, it's a mind stomp.

Quadrillions...? OK, trillions I see, but quadrillions?? He would need to mix hax more than 142,857 Earth-like planets to mind hax that many sapient beings. I know Star Wars has a lot of races and planets, but over 100,000 of them seems like a stretch.

Assaltwaffle said:
Quadrillions...? OK, trillions I see, but quadrillions?? He would need to mix hax more than 142,857 Earth-like planets to mind hax that many sapient beings. I know Star Wars has a lot of races and planets, but over 100,000 of them seems like a stretch.
I think Sombra could be comparable to whis humam form, without the Sith Artifact; if only for how lucridously long he did it.

The Essential Atlas describes the galaxy as having over one hundred quadrillion sentients, not even counting the non-sentient beings.

The Everlasting said:
The Essential Atlas describes the galaxy as having over one hundred quadrillion sentients, not even counting the non-sentient beings.
What even. That means there need to be 14285714 planets with a human-sized population (unless they included other basic sentients, like some animals). That means if their galaxy has the same number of stars, and each star has one least one rocky planet orbiting it, that 0.0142% of all stars have a habitable planet capable of housing mass amounts of sentient life. That is absolutely absurdly high. So if you looked at a little less than 10,000 planets in the Star Wars universe, you'd find one with advanced sentient life.

Hmm now that i see him more. I think it actually is inconclusive. Issue is, either could potentially end the other right off the bat

Nothing stops discord from snapping Sideous out of exsitince

Nothing really stops Sideous from attacking discods mind.

And both can do it from any distance and the other couldn't dodge it, cause ya can't really dodge those types of attacks.

I think maybe discord could be arged to resiste it a bit. But with how powerful sideous is. Likel he could get through it fast. So ultimatley

Inconclusive

Buttersamuri said:
Hmm now that i see him more. I think it actually is inconclusive. Issue is, either could potentially end the other right off the bat
Nothing stops discord from snapping Sideous out of exsitince

Nothing really stops Sideous from attacking discods mind.

And both can do it from any distance and the other couldn't dodge it, cause ya can't really dodge those types of attacks.

I think maybe discord could be arged to resiste it a bit. But with how powerful sideous is. Likel he could get through it fast. So ultimatley

Inconclusive
Problem. Discord wouldn't just reality warp him out of existance in character. Nor can he do it with a thought like how Sidious can mindhax him with a thought.

"Nothing really stops Discord from snapping Sidious out of existence"

Actually there is, him never having the chance too.

Problem. Discord wouldn't just reality warp him out of existance in character. Nor can he do it with a thought like how Sidious can mindhax him with a thought.

Well he kinda can. Discord doesn't always use his fingers to warp reality, seems more like a gimmick he uses to look cool. (I presume you mean it like that).

So here is a thought: Magic is tied into your emotions, so couldn't Discord just reinforce his mind with magic? It would basically boil down to "The Strength of Sideous's Force vs the Strength of Discord's Magic." As Sideous would have to overpower Discord's magic to get to his mind.

Lightbuster30 said:
So here is a thought: Magic is tied into your emotions, so couldn't Discord just reinforce his mind with magic? It would basically boil down to "The Strength of Sideous's Force vs the Strength of Discord's Magic." As Sideous would have to overpower Discord's magic to get to his mind.
whitout proof, no

and sidious mind hax still overpoweres anything that discord has shown

whitout proof, no and sidious mind hax still overpowers anything that Discord has shown

Why wouldn't he be able to do that? If magic can be be used to manipulate the minds of others, then what stops someone from doing it to themselves?

Lightbuster30 said:
Why wouldn't he be able to do that? If magic can be be used to manipulate the minds of others, then what stops someone from doing it to themselves?
because he hasent been shown to be able, doesent do it in character, and destroying =/= creating and for the same reasn attacking=/=protecting. being able to mind hax doesent make you immune to it, cthuhlu being the best exemple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back