• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord's reality warping should counter Darth Sidious' abilties, as well as with having Intangibility which makes him hard to harm.

My vote goes to Discord.

EMagoIorSouI said:
Discord's reality warping should counter Darth Sidious' abilties, as well as with having Intangibility which makes him hard to harm.

My vote goes to Discord.
Can Sideous even mind control Discord? Fluttershy describes him as a being made of chaos, so I doubt he has a brain to be controlled.

Discord all the way. Force may be powerful but discords reality warping could very easily mimic and surpass it, Both solar system class, but discord is there without even trying. Matches both solar system level class Princesses casually. It took his direct weakness to beat him. Nothing stops Doiscord from snapping his fingers and making Sidious into a piece of bread. And it isn't like he can dodge it. He can't dodge reality warping. As well as no immune effects to it. So Discord withs with a literal snap.

Fight starts and Discord becomes an immortal slave to Sidious.

No seriously, passive Mind Hax on a Galactic Level scale tells Discord to Nui himself at the start of the match.

Buttersamuri said:
Discord all the way. Force may be powerful but discords reality warping could very easily mimic and surpass it, Both solar system class, but discord is there without even trying. Matches both solar system level class Princesses casually. It took his direct weakness to beat him. Nothing stops Doiscord from snapping his fingers and making Sidious into a piece of bread. And it isn't like he can dodge it. He can't dodge reality warping. As well as no immune effects to it. So Discord withs with a literal snap.
Darth Sidious is 4-B without even trying too. Also Sidious can litterally turn Discord into his slave with a thought, Discord won't have time to mimic it.

Despite Discord d being hilariously more powerful (8Kilofoe vs baseline iirc) he doesn't really have a counter to mind hax

Sidious does stomp Baselines TBF, since he's the strongest Sith in existence he's above people like Arcan who one shots Vitiate and Hero of Tython.

Fair to mention (Because it's relevant here), even mid-tier Sith can mind hax tens of millions of people.

So that's nice.

Being of pure chaos. He doesn't have a mind.
He doesn't have a brai, but as a conscious being he obviously has a mind.

Apoarently mind control dosn't work on foes without a brain. (Just stating what I've been told)

@Lightbuster

Well you were told wrong. Unless the Mind Hax requires a brain, we treat conscious characters to have a mind, regardless of their composition.

Where? What context? Is it at their best, or regularly?

They mind hax droids regularly.

Hmmm, I was hoping for something more like a spirit. I don't know too much about the series barring the movies, and cartoons like CW, and Rebels.

That being said, does the mind trick manipulate electric signals, and the senses, or the "meta mind?"

Assaltwaffle said:
@Lightbuster

Well you were told wrong. Unless the Mind Hax requires a brain, we treat conscious characters to have a mind, regardless of their composition.
Then why do characters like Crystal Gems have resistance for this exact reason?

Gargoyle One said:
Like Force Ghosts?

Just the consciousness of the being.
Yeah, something like that, because with droids you could easily use the force to mess with their circuitry, but I'll take your word for it.

I don't know if this amounts to much, but Sombra was so powerful he mind screwed hundreds of thousands, if not millions of ponies (presuming the crystal empire is roughly the size of a state) for 1000 years straight while severely weakened.

Sidious casually Mind haxed 1 trillion people including Jedi Knights and masters while chilling on his throne.

the amount of peapole is just range, not power, sombra mind screwing many ponies with nor resictence is not anything near as impressive than as what sidious can do

Gargoyle One said:
Sidious casually Mind haxed 1 trillion people including Jedi Knights and masters while chilling on his throne.
You gotta admit, mind haxing millions for thousands of years straight ain't nothing to scoff at.

Also was this "Swirling Nexus of Dark Side Energy" Sideous, or normal human Sideous.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Also, doesn't everybody and their mothers in EU Star Wars have resistance to Mind Hax? Which makes this feat even more impressive?
Only the top tiers can really resist it.

You gotta admit, mind haxing millions for thousands of years straight ain't nothing to scoff at.

Also was this "Swirling Nexus of Dark Side Energy" Sideous, or normal human Sideous.

Normal Sidious

You know I included "thousands of years, while severly weakened" for a reason. If the amlunt of people doesn't determine power, then what does?

Oh, ok, sorry.

I meant more like only the 4Bs can resist palpatines mind hax, so you're not entirely wrong.

Lightbuster30 said:
You know I included "thousands of years, while severly weakened" for a reason. If the amlunt of people doesn't determine power, then what does?
mostly the resictence they have to mind hax

mostly the resictence they have to mind hax

Yeah, but resistance is determined by the power of the mind hax affecting them. Wait...what you said doesn't even make any sense! (I see you grinning Discord.) Mind controlling millions/trillions is of course a showcase of mind hax power. Your power is going to diminish as it spreads out over more and more minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back