• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Sidious (Star Wars) vs Madara Uchiha (Naruto)

Darth-Sidious-2

VS

Madara-Uchiha-image-madara-uchiha-36574826-1366-768

Both masters were responsible for bringing the once great young ninja/jedi to the dark side (Obito & Anakin), but in the end were betrayed by their own pupils

Who wins and why?

Note: Expanded Universe feats for Sidious is used in this fight

Strange I tried looking for the Darth Sidious profile but couldn't find it though I'm certain we had one.

Anyways Madara bodies him if his speed high speeds are merely reactions like Vader which I'm pretty sure are the case.

The profile is called "Palpatine", and he's Relativistic+ with Lightspeed reactions. With that, his triple-digit exaton-level powerscaling, and Force hax, I'd give it to Sidious pretty handily.

Archon Hero said:
Is this DE Sidious?
If it was part of the Expanded Universe then yes. As I said. All of Sidious's feats from the Expanded Universe along with the new canon and movies are taken into account for this fight.

Thats a bit insane, DE Sidious has ridiculous feats. If that's the case then I would have to say Sidious quite handily.

Archon Hero said:
Thats a bit insane, DE Sidious has ridiculous feats. If that's the case then I would have to say Sidious quite handily.
Like the Force Storm as such?

Yeah definitely I agree with you there

Valar Melkor 2 said:
Sidious wins due to having speed and advantage and being around equal in DC. A lot of his Hax wouldn't work against Madara though.
But even without his so called Hax, Sidious would still pretty much take it right?

So far what I am seeing here on who people here believe would win

Darth Sidious: 3

Madara Uchiha: 1

If all are truly in favor of Sidious. It seems like someone should add another victory on his profile of characters he managed to beat.

HeroicDefender97 said:
Aparajita said:
I'd say Sidious, Hax and Speed give it to him.
Do you believe he has a counter for Madara's Susanoo form?
Force Hax bypass durability, he defeated Kaguya - Madara shouldn't be harder.

From the thread, Sidious is so much faster than Kaguya and can easily lifedrain him.

His TP is better than Kaguya's, as Sidious erased the memories of everyone on Corusaunt when a Star Destroyer crashed, that's quoted at "1 Trillion", which is *many* more than Kaguya or Madara TPed at their peak.

He's also much higher in range via his TP, able to communicate with Mara Jade from across the Galaxy and sense threats forming at huge distances, able to shroud the entire Jedi council, and "cover the Universe in Darkness", although that last line may be a hyperbole.

Via Precog, Sidious even has ways of countering Limbo and if all else fails he can Soulsteal via Force Life Transfer and evict Madara's soul.

Easiest way i can explain it: Sidious > Kaguya, and Kaguya > Madara, so Sidious >>>> Madara. Stands to reason.

HeroicDefender97 said:
Archon Hero said:
Is this DE Sidious?
If it was part of the Expanded Universe then yes. As I said. All of Sidious's feats from the Expanded Universe along with the new canon and movies are taken into account for this fight.
Then sidious wins, easily.

Back