• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Nihilus vs Malek

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Well with the recent stomp thread likely rendering every Nihilus match inconclusive, we can have one more match with him that can conclude a victor, using a character almost never used.

Darth Malak: 2

Darth Nihilus: 5

Actually, wait. Who's stonger in the force? because that question basically decides this entire fight.

Both have Force Drain actually.

Who's stronger in the force is debatable, that's the point of the fight :p

Okay.

Where is the 1 Exaton feat for Nihilus from?

The calc is around 700 Pettatons

That is the "lazy" version as ChaosTheory put it. Scroll down to the comments section and look for the comment by Lina Shields (who was a respected admin and calc group member here). Lina redid the calc and got a little over 1 Exaton. Everlasting says that is the result the OBD accepts and so do we.

What's Malak's best Force Drain feat or resistance feat? Because if he can't match or resist Nihilus' hax he dies horribly

His best Force drain feat comes from him holding and draining Jedi's in stasis to replenish himself

Malak should scale to Revan, who could drain the energies of Malachor V en use it to corrupt the armies at the end of the Mandalorian Wars.

His resistance would probably come from capable of controlling the Star Forge, who's power completely and utterly shut from the Force the Rakatta. And even, Ajunta Pall revealed the power of the ancient sith came from the Star Maps (which is so inferior to the Forge that is not even funny), a single one of them capable of corrupting Kashyyyk. So whatever feat they have could probably scale to Malak.

Or something along those lines. Could probably be mistaken on a few points.

Hmm okay so that might help him but I'm still voting Nihilus. Nihilus' drain while possibly being resisted doesn't mean Malay can resist the Lord of Hunger's aura which can drive those nearest to madness, suffer great pain or become slave to Nihilus. Combine this with Nihilus' non corporeality and don't think Maak can walk out of this alive

Almost every Jedi Knight and Sith can do that.

Effecting Force ghosts are basics

You said Meetra can hit Non-Corporals

I mentioned pretty much every Jedi and Sith can do that

@Hell

"Lord of Hunger's aura that drive others to madness"

Tell that to the guy that eventually broke through Vitiate's spell of madness.

I don't know who is stronger in the Force i.e. in raw power. But there is no doubt that Malak is the superior lightsaber duellist. He's up there with Revan, one of the deadliest combatants in galactic history, and Drew Karpyshyn even regards him as a better dedicated duellist who could outdo some of the greatest Jedi duellists of the era.

going with Malak , the two seem to be close in pure force power with Malak having the slight edge via scaling from Revan and as noted above would completely rekt Nihilus in a lightsaber duel, Malak just seems to me to have far more advantages than Nihilus here.

Shadowbokunohero said:
going with Malak , the two seem to be close in pure force power with Malak having the slight edge via scaling from Revan and as noted above would completely rekt Nihilus in a lightsaber duel, Malak just seems to me to have far more advantages than Nihilus here.
Nitpicking, but Malek required to not only be amped by the Star forge but needed Jedi to drain to fight Revan, so that gap really isn't as close as you might think.

@Gargoyle

That's a Revan that Malak himself acknowledged as being even stronger than his past self (Darth), which is already stronger than his Mandalorian wars self (the one Meetra stated is even superior to Nihilus), but Malak actually scales to.

I went against the fact that Malak was fully on par with Revan, not that I disagree, even with Jedi to drain and the Star Forge backing him up he couldn't beat Revan.

This match is Base Malak without either of those.

Nihilus has more raw power in the Force especially his TK while Malak is the greater duelist. Going by feats Nihilus tore his capital ship from Malachor V and held that ship (and I even think his entire fleet) together just from willpower alone. He should be able to ragdoll Malak around since Malak never showed anything remotely close to that. Nihilus' drain seems easier and faster to utilize since he drained the entire planet of Katarr with "nothing but a word", while Malak's is very hard to compare since it was on a different scale. Darth Nihilus is also pretty much a ghost bound to his armor, so is it possible for Malak to drain him or physically damage him much when Nihilus no longer has a physcial body? Being a wound in the Force might mean something for Nihilus as well.

IMO Darth Nihilus wins a majority. The only way I see Malak winning is if he can get within CQC range fast enough to use his superior lightsaber skills, otherwise I see Nihilus killing him from afar.

Back