• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkrai vs Plutomon

I think I'll vote inconclusive, because while Plutomon has more resistances and can banish Darkrai to the dark area, Darkrai can instead put Plutomon to sleep for all eternity, plus have AP advantage.

Well, Darkrai is "at least Low 2-C" while Plutomon is only "Low 2-C".

Apparently Darkrai has a small advantage.

• Grau Lärm: A howl that seals the opponent's abilities.
  • Schwarz Strahl: Fires a black beam that penetrates the opponent's body, destroying their entire essence.
  • Hellfire: An emission of scorching-hot flames from its mouth.
    • Inferno Gate: Opens the "gates of Hell" that are engraved in the earth, thrusting the opponent down into the jet-black Dark Area.
    • Styx Killer: Attacks with its claws.
The usual.

Well, Plutomon technically has never been on a fight on screen. We saw the beginning, but not the full fight. It was only like a panel. But it should since the move itself is made to work on opponents of comparable power.

Well, Plutomon's Versatility makes it so Darkrai could get attacks off beforehand.

How good is Plutomon's combat awareness? Could Darkrai sneak attack a Hypnosis or more likely, Dark Void? It's entirely in character for him to do that.

He should have knowledge on things from all across the planets and from other dimensions and he can sense things from the Digital World and the Dark Area (Being the "Master" of the Dark Area and all)

Oh, well no. See those mouths on him? They can sense out enemies he cannot. They are akin to Cerberumon's other two heads which do the same.

I mean, he can like...put him to sleep. Teleportation + Dark Void is a thing. mean Pluto isn't always gonna start with the howl.

I mean, hax is hax. Do we just set limits like that with hax? He also has Power Null, Space and Time stuff as well it seems.

Yes, because Mewtwo right in front of him was uneffected.

Don't know where power null is from.

Space and time manip doesnt seem combat applicable.

Back