• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Souls Revision........ Hooray...........Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The country level feat has nothing to do with the speed feat so no its not invalid

tghe star level feat literally only scales to the God tiers and no one else, it would be an outlier is if scaled to the entire verse but it doesnt

That's honestly a wanked feat, his swings can't even demolish one small building let alone a city block, not to mention it's a ruin on top of that

Unholy Bindings said:
That's honestly a wanked feat, his swings can't even demolish one small building let alone a city block, not to mention it's a ruin on top of that
Wanked Feat, are we seriously going to talk about wanked feats when it has calculation?

So the calculation is also wanked? I truly don't understand what you mean.

WeeklyBattles said:
The country level feat has nothing to do with the speed feat so no its not invalid

tghe star level feat literally only scales to the God tiers and no one else, it would be an outlier is if scaled to the entire verse but it doesnt
What do you mean it doesn't scale? of course it scales, it scales to Havel who killed the dragons, it scales to the witch, even the silver knights who were able to beat them.

Why was Gwyn not able to wipe out the demon army then?

"Dark souls has no feats above town level"

• Feats above town level are presented*
"No calculations don't count because I don't like Calcs"

That's basically what you're doing unholy, you can't just dismiss feats with pixel scaling and storms just because. Didn't assalt already explain to you how storm feats work? Clouds are pretty heavy with how massive they are.

Gwyn is a god tier, he could not beat fodder dragons on his own, his silver knights held similar levels of power, their spears were no less dangerous than his.

Why weren't the abyssal spawns fodorizzed then? if the lords are stellar.

And yes the calculation is wrong becase pixel scaling is inaccurate and ******* gay

10B Oblivio via reverse powerscaling when

Gwyn had no real issues beating the dragons. From what I remember, it was more of a slaughter than an actual war.

Kepekley23 said:
Now we're heading to /r/CharacterRant levels of "debating".

"If a character destroys a building, it's an anti-feat for the building, not a feat for the character"
Having a jape? That cant be a real quote .

Matthew Schroeder said:
And you are ignoring my primary argument to focus on one line as if that invalidates every disagreement myself and others have had with his downgrade propasals.
When they accuse someone of making a fallacy while simultaneously doing the exact same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back