• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Souls Revision........ Hooray...........Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonmasterxyz said:
@J Man

Except unlike you, Unholy has also put himself as an opponent of the verse. You seem to ignore that part. Debating against a verse doesn't make you biased against it. It is your actions, words and attitude that makes you come off as biased.
Why does being an opponent equate to disdain? He could debate against a verse and enjoy soulsborne xyz . The point last long enough. Wanted to point that claim was baseless and a fallacy. Lets drop this as the point would make the thread cluttered enough and offtopic.

Feel free to address your concerns in a thread dedicated to it if you wish. Otherwise that derails the thread.

"Listen, this might pique thine interest. Before I was a Lord of Cinder, I was a student of transposition. The process of extracting, and coalescing the essence of a soul. A forbidden art, that once left a foul stain upon Courland's honor. Tis an art that grants powers once thought unattainable. Most transposing kilns were lost with Courland, but this place is a crossing for all manner of cursed objects. If thou happen'st 'pon a transposing kiln, bring it to me, quick."

There is nothing saying that there is only one kind of Kiln tho, I thought that was pretty obvious

@Unholy

The item that was brought up by you guys in the OP and which I mentioned in my posts? The one that is the crux of this downgrade attempt?

Yes, I do. Do you? You continually diverge the burden of proof to others, and don't bring up any true evidence.

The positive claims have been proven over and over. You're the one acting like they haven't. There's been plenty of threads where the feat was proven and accepted before the downgrade attempts began. They weren't placed at Star level for no reason.

Yes, they can. The problem is that you assume anyone who doesn't agree with your notion that Dark Souls is Tier 9 - 8 is a fanboy wanker.

All the reasoning is circular and has been addressed in multiple threads.

@Schroeder

You didn't mention anything, no item has ever had a description proving their power is transported to the sun. when you said DKS has island level feats I asked for scans and you weaseled out, really nice....

Burden of proof fallacy Mr. Schroder, negative claims go off scans and evidence the positive claims, you can't prove a negative like that.

If you really believe in what you say then make an effort and show me those scans while you explain exactly why your wording and the scans are all legit.

The positive claims haven't been proven one bit, there were people bringing up false lore facts that I debunked alone.

That's an ad-hominem, but It's alright bruh, Im all in for fallacies.

@Unholy

So I need to prove that a transporting item that a character wants to use for transporting... Transports?

Legit you are the one diverging burden of proof. Whenever people answer you and bring up arguments you do it.

Why do I need to bring scans when they've brought up a lot, and legit the link that was brought up as evidence of the "Wank" only serves our point?

You fallaciously accuse everyone who disagrees with you as a wanker. And you haven't debunked anything yet.

@Schroeder

When has it been said the Kiln transports power? you are the one going in circles because you refuse to use in game proof, and you know why? because you have none.

Divergin burden of proof? so just because I want to see where exactly has a feat been shown I am using a fallacy?

Haven't debunked anything? do tell, there was a guy saying Gwyndolin created a moon, the OP said the whole world was gray from a single statement that doesn't even refer to the world. There was a guy saying Fodder Havel killed thousands of dragons and didn't prove it. Weekly, who is perhaps the most fodder got destroyed in the speed downgrade thread where he literally made up things on the spot. I soloed all of them

Your opposition is clearly fodder with few exceptions, if you don't post scans of what you say you'll pussy out and lock the thread again won't you, only so that no one could defy your wank?

Holy shit, can you chill?

The Kiln whole thing is transposing souls. It doesn't generate the power from nowhere. It still needs to come from a source.

Yes, and you do that. You basically keep asking people to prove proof, and asking people to prove negatives of claims you haven't brought proof of.

And can you cease arguing that everyone you don't like is "Fodder" and "Destroyed"? Do you think you are in a Shounen Battle? Stop being so juvenile and immature. You didn't "Solo" anyone.

You just think you are this big badass for typing on a keyboard.

what is the deal with calling people fodder? lol

The item is called transposing Kiln.

"Give to Ludleth, Lord of Cinder to conduct soul transposition. This kiln can transpose twisted souls to craft special items with their concentrated essence."

The fact that is necessarily called Transposing Kiln instead of just kiln doesn't prove that there is more than one version of Kiln? I thought that was the case being used here.

I don't even understand what the OP's point is? The power still coming from a source provided to the Kiln. This is like saying that Mass-energy conversion can't scale because the power was initially in one form, and then put in another.

Would that not be a storm feat? The striking and durability scaling from a magical feat which may or may not directly scale which multiple threads had been made for yesterday.

@Scoeder

Not true, the flame could be a catalyst or could magically keep it lit.

Why do you continuously ignore me and refuse to post scans? You do know that I am not obliged to believe things you can't prove, so unless it's specifically stated to transport it you can't claim it does lmao, especially since there are more than one possibilites

Well **** me with a 10 foot pole, do you even know what a negative and a positive claim is? You said they were star level because of this claim and I said it wasn't because of reasons I repeated many times, how it's an outlier, how there is too much headcannon…

Think again, cuz I've been fodorrizing not just wankers, but also claimers of false facts.

Do you honestly believe that a verse with at most town level feats can have characters on stellar level? even with country that's out of tier and blown way out of proportion, specially when they handled them in a group and it's how they were able to do it in the first place.

No? Sustaining the existence of the sun with your power / soul isn't the same as a physically and durably weak character making a storm through magic that does not scale

Matthew Schroeder said:
No? Sustaining the existence of the sun with your power / soul isn't the same as a physically and durably weak character making a storm through magic that does not scale
Yeah. Although what confirmed the ap would scale for durability and striking because the feat definitely wont be a lifting feat.

Did you ever see how it's always said they fuel the flame not the sun? are you going to ignore that? it's never said they fuel the sun, rather the flame, and the flame has never transported it to the sun.

Furthermore they can't even control their fueling, the feat makes them weaker not stronger. they don't keep the entire mass of the sun in existence, or there would be serious fucekry in the system. Not to mention that I already proved why it's an outlier, it's not consistent with the verse one bit.

As the flame dies, the sun goes away. This, and a lot of other stuff, has been covered in like the 4 previous threads about this. Go read those.

THat's not at all how outliers work. These characters are stated to be way stronger than the rest several times, and the existence of god tiers isn't illegitimate just because they're god tiers. By that logic, Saitama needs to go back down to low 6B because planet busting is stronger than the rest of the verse.

It doesn't go away, it stops emitting light, if it wen't away you could see it shrink and lose mass, what DKS3 presents is no justification for saying: "shit is all black, the star gone bruh"

Way stronger? Stellar over Continental isn't just way stronger it's shitstomp from a single character.

I already said why the storm feat was fodder but apparently fodder feat is still not fodder, ohh yeah, it has to get downgraded because they no longer drag it at relativistic speed, making inconsistency far bigger.

I don't know why I am still trying to prove this, even fueling it doesn't yield that much of a result, several people have calced it at planet and yet it's still wank.

The verse has town level feats, the dragons have town level feats, the lords ganged up on them and have similar amount of power.

Good lord...

Can we drink for each time someone tries to downgrade this verse?

Seriously, if only we had this number of CRTs on Scooby Doo verse...

I really don't know what to think anymore

@Unholy and who is this fodder tier that he cant solo? And what is with this obsession with saying fodder every post ?

You see, there's this thing called "Power Scaling", meaning that dark souls player characters winning actually meant that they're strong rather than all their enemies are weak. Unless you'd like to suggest 8A PC superman for Karate Kid being comparable?

Btw fueling the Sun with your existence doesn't make your Lifting Strength Stellar.

Unless they can move it around on a whim, but i'm pretty sure that they can't.

@Curse why don't you neck it, I wasn't debating with you ayway

A single lord would be able to wipe out the dragons himself, even Withc s firestorm feats have more AP than a fodder sunlight spear

It doesn't make any sense to have a gap this big when there are no feats to go off by it

The stellar feat doesn't have enough context to be justified, it's wanked headcannon for crying out loud.

This is what happens when statements and headcannopn are used over actual feats, feats that are outliers and have nothing to do with AP

Dude can you stop strawmaning literally every single argument people give? Nobody is saying they're god-tier because they're gods, but because they have the best feats.

Best feats? Manus has the best feat and his fodder ass was only able to create a town level area at best, Gwyn is only slightly superior to him.

how does Star level keep consistency with Coutry level? Silver knights were capable of harming the drakes at a similar level as Gwyn and they are hella fodder.

The witch created demons that fodorizzed the silver army and that was the fat ****** Asylum and stray demon who are not even building level

@Schroeder

Yes, because the feats take them only to that level, if you think they have better feats show me scans.

The country level feat is not valid anymore since the speed got downgraded, and the star level feat Is an outlier and inconsistent with the verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back