• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Samus vs False Madoka

How exactly does Low-Godly save you from paradoxing? Isn't it synonymous with Existence Erasure, which negates said level of regen regardless of the mechanic?

And there are a lot of other options Madoka has to put Samus down

Madoka....or the wraith version in this case, paradoxing via arrows that can travels through time.

FM can also BFR.

Or pulled out a Novel Kars.

Hold up, people are kind of downplaying Dark Samus for various reasons. One, Dark Samus is wayyyyyyyyy above baseline Planet level, she should be at least Captain Ginyu's level in terms of AP; this doesn't include speed or hax though and albeit speed is vanity in these threads due to equalization. Dark Samus > Phazon Suit Samus > Metroid Prime base form > Gravity Suit Samus > Varia Suit Samus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Power Bombs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tallon Metroid who are 73 Zetatons.

Also, Samus has both the ability AND Resistance to all of the following, Soul Manipulation, Biology manipulation, Technology manipulation, Mind Manipulation, and Reality Warping. DS also has Low-Godly Regenerationn and Spacial Intangibility. Those are also going to help her a lot. Won't vote yet, because I busy IRL, plus I'm waiting for SomebodyData to come here to back me up.

False Madoka is 97 degrees of "immensely superior" compared to baseline people. I can write the full scaling if you want but trust me, she isn't being outmuscled.

What's the scale of the soul resistance? And why it isn't on the profile?

DS doesn't have ways from being paradoxed to death or coming back from being BFR'd into the world of the non-existent.

I vote Not-Madoka

No. False Madoka >>>> hypothetical timeline 100 KG >>>>>>> Timeline 100 Madoka = 95 degrees of "far superior to", at the end of this you find timeline 5 Madoka who is = timeline 4 KG whose barrier is bigger than Earth

Just wanna point put Paradox Arrows would only get False Madoka corrupted, not voting here.

We decided to go with the "super duper high end of whatever tier she is in due to the highest feat" method for Madoka and people scaling from her, given that sheer scaling would place them outside of tier 5 otherwise, and we obviously can't make them tier 4 just by virtue of superiority compared to 5-B people

You guys do know that Phazon would **** up False Madoka immensely right? Her trying to paradox DS is going to corrupt her, as well as the fact that Phazon itself is like a bunch of high level hax into one.

I'm still not getting the "Trying to paradox corrupt her" tbh.

False Madoka herself doesn't time travel, her arrows do

Because chozo beings that tried to use their clairvoyant powers on Phazon got mindscrewed by doing that. The same would happen with False Madoka

But she is using soul hax, not clairvoyance

Can DS do that from a different point in time?

Oh yeah, I know what Glassman's trying to say. Medoka can't really time paradox Dark Samus without going to Planet Phaaze; the homeworld of all Phazon and a planet entirely composed of Phazon. Even a tiny particle of Phazon is like immense level of mind, soul, body, and tech hacking, imagine what an entire planet made of that shizz can do.

But False Madoka herself remains in the 21th century.

The arrows simply time travels.

And killing DS something like 6 hours before the match start is enough to paradox.

False Madoka is also made to resist corruption, can copy Dark Samus' powers, BFR her to nonexistence etc.

And does DS have resistance to soul hax or not? You guys said that she does, but it's not on the profile

It's being discussed ATM, but entities made of Phazon should also have resistance to their own Phazon hax, which includes resistance to Soul manip, Bio manip, Tech manip, and mind manip.

Back