• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Meta Knight VS Marx VS Daroach VS Magalor

Speed is Unequal

They all in character

They all has only their standard equipment except Dark Metal Knight, who has the Dimension Mirror

They all has Pior knowledge

Post-Star Allies Base is used for all

Dark Meta Knight-KSA
Marx Star Allies Artwork
Daroach
KSA Magolor artwork (1)

DMK probably wins, I'd think.

He's got the most combat experience and skill out of everyone here, he has attack reflection to completely disregard projectiles and clones will be a bastard to deal with.

Magolor uses the Lor Starcutter in character, and has it in base form, so I'm voting for Magolor to win by that, and how it's in character for him to camp with a dimensional rift. Dark Meta Knight is the only one with dimensional travel which doesn't reach Another Dimension. I don't know if this is canon, but the level designer for Kirby Star Allies described Magolor's attacks as unfair, and that is definitely correct.

Dark probably wins,he was able to stomp the real Meta Knight at one time,who is stronger than Daroach,Magolor and Marx (not all three combined tho) and that since He's basically a alternate version of the normal Meta Knight (who's faster than the other three) Therefore,Dark should also be faster than the three

I am pretty sure Magalor can’t camp like that in character and they all should be mostly even statistically at this point.

This is mostly up to abilities. Good match.

Back