• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Timmy can pop Shadow like a balloon by flexing his nonexistent muscles or oof him with that intergalactic mind hax.

So I'll go with him.

If that mind hax is in-character, I think... That's about it.

But if it's something that takes DM a little while to get to, I think Shadow has a decent chance of winning here due to being a very slimy (hard-to-catch) fighter with his teleport spam.

The multi-galactic morality hax is for the leaders, Dark Matter is below that. Many of them combined and their leader had planetery morality hax, so Shadow can resist that.

That said it still takes this via very IC possession, constant intangibility, AP and skills.

Cal, when you "miss" something I think you either disagree with someone or can't admit that you were wrong on something, never that you actually missed something. So I never bring the matter again.

I am never wrong ovo. But no, I likely just forgot about it. I don't thoroughly read all the messages I get because I get a lot.

All of those seem to be Optional Equipment, his profile should be updated. Even then, it wouldn't be enough.

Back