• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Genie vs Demigra

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
TDG vs Demigra

Rules: 2-B versions

Base Demigra (Dragon Ball Heros)

TDG's Avatar is Dark Element

Speed is Equalized

TDG has Possession which allows it to take over the body and mind. Demigra has resistance to Mind Manipulation but TDG's possession actually gets stronger against evil/dark beings so it will actually become more effective against Demigra so that should work.

TDG starts at the lowest 2-B (1001 Universes) then the number increases endlessly. He damn sure isn't beating Demigra in a physcal fight.

I mean, Base Demigra isn't as insane as his Makyouka form (that's where Heroes got out of hand), but he's still really high into the 2-B spectrum. Also, Demigra leads with mindhax iirc. And if that doesn't work, he can likely one-shot.

Bump.

@lonliosite

Is Demigra's mind hax Dark Energy/Evil based?. If so TDG resistance covers that and even if it's not the real Dark Genie is in the past so mind haxing the avatar in front of him won't do anything and more will show up to take that ones placd. He can one shot TDG but he would need to destroy all the universes TDG is in, killing the avatar in front of him won't work.

Demigra's mind hax isn't energy/evil based. It is based on magic. Most of his hax come through his magic. I don't know where the notion that it is energy based came from. With that, if TDG doesn't have a counter, Demigra should be able to win. Voting Demigra

By the way, this was all confirmed in Xenoverse. When Demigra tried to mind hax God Goku and failed he literally questioned why his Magic failed.

@Zenkaibattery1

Lol, you seem to have not read what I worte.

1. I never said that it was dark energy based. I asked If it is dark energy based. Also Energy in Dark Cloud is magic which TDG resits, I just called It evil energy because that's what they called it. (However I'll admit that I could have been clearer on that do that's my fault)

2. Your Vote is invalid because I literally said Mind Hax is useless do to TDG's true self being in the past and will be uneffected by Demigra's mind hax. Plus 2-B Dark Genie's essence is across the entire multiverse they are in so Demigra will literally start in TDG's essence which will completely take him over if he has no resistance and it works better on evil beings which Demigra is.

Does TDG resist it on a 4-D scale tho? Even if he does, Demigra has more than enough range and AP to win despite that. Demigra resists posssession and mind hax. So no, TDG's essence won't immediately "take him over"

Yes TDG does resist on a 4-D scale. Also Demigra would need to know to nuke the multiverse in order to permanently put down TDG

What's Demigra's resistance level? Because you can't just say he won't take him over if his resistance is trash. Also, Dark Genie's Possession work easier on evil beings which Demigra is.

Good thing Demigra resists possession on a 4-D level as well. Furthermore, the whole "works easier on evil characters" can be used for Demigra as well.

Destroying the multiverse is 100% in-character for Demigra.

So his first move was supposedly Mind Hax, but now it's destroying the multiverse... Which is it?

Also, I made a mistake I keep mixing TDG up with it's lesser state. The real Dark Genie at this stage is actually beyond time itself chilling while the avatar Demigra is fighting is inside the multiverse which is filled with TDG's essence. So I dont think it even matters if Demigra destroys the multiverse since the real TDG is no longer even in it.

My apologies then. Also if I sounded like a jerk then I apologize for that to.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Zenkaibattery1
Lol, you seem to have not read what I worte.

1. I never said that it was dark energy based. I asked If it is dark energy based. Also Energy in Dark Cloud is magic which TDG resits, I just called It evil energy because that's what they called it. (However I'll admit that I could have been clearer on that do that's my fault)

2. Your Vote is invalid because I literally said Mind Hax is useless do to TDG's true self being in the past and will be uneffected by Demigra's mind hax. Plus 2-B Dark Genie's essence is across the entire multiverse they are in so Demigra will literally start in TDG's essence which will completely take him over if he has no resistance and it works better on evil beings which Demigra is.
1. And I never said that you said it is dark energy based? I was simply answering the question of what his mind hax is based on. Energy in dark cloud being magic doesn't mean that magic in Heroes is energy. Magic is magic in Heroes.

2. How can a vote be considered invalid from the OP? What? When was that a thing? You can debate it but there is no rule saying you are allowed to count a vote as invalid.

Back