• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darius vs Ira Gamagori

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Lord darius
Gamagoori

The Hand of Noxus vs Satsuki's Impenetrable Shield. A fight between the armored right hand men of their respective faction's leaders. Lord Darius vs MK I Gamagori. Speed equalized, in character, no prior knowledge or prep time. Who wins?

Darius - 0

Gamagori - 0

Darius. Gamagori's best trait is his defense which Darius specializes in penetrating. Their strength is equal, if not, favoring Darius. Darius' ability to heal is minor but not inconsequential.

Gamagori gets stronger by being hit and Darius gets stronger by hitting, effectively cancelling each other out.

Gamagori has a range advantage but fighting Ranged opponents, while putting him on the backfoot, isn't something he is unfamiliar with. This is still a Gamagori advantage but;

Darius takes this 10 out of 10 times with moderate difficulty.

While I do agree with you this thread is extremely old and fairly outdated.

I should probably remake it TBH

This thread is around 2 years old.

And which ones? Because those need to be closed if that's the case.

Back