• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DARE TO BE STUPID: The Wiki

So Chuck Norris trained and fought on par with Shaggy. How strong is Shaggy? Well...Shaggy was able to beat up the outer gods and even killed Yog-Sothoth. Where's the proof to this? Well, here it is:

Shaggylore
Look closely. It says Chuck trained him.

Chuck Norris can fight on par with Shaggy and possibly even KILL him. Also, Chuck can manipulate the following:

Technology, Time, Water, Heat, Fear (this is passive), Laws, Sound, Emotions, Reality, Probability, Life, History, Poison, etc.. Also, Chuck can hit ghosts and is the Force.

Overall, Chuck stomps Rainbow.EXE, Howard and Logan.

How'd y'all like this?

Much lesser Memetic Tier characters than Chuck could defeat Rainbow. EXE, Howard, and Logan all at the same time.

Yellowpig10 said:
Rainbow.exe probably isn't even tier -1. Isn't she reskin of sonic.exe who's low 2-C?
Yes.

Therapist: Thanos Sandler isn't real he can't hurt you.

Thanos Sandler:

2rv3rv

OH **** NO, not catching up to any of that nonsense.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Lazybones.
I already have 574637463734637 different kinds of tumor in my not-brain due to this site, I don't need another 69 added to that list.

I already have 574637463734637 different kinds of tumor in my not-brain due to this site, I don't need another 69 added to that list.

I think Rodri is trying to make a jab at a gap in my logic, but considering he is both wrong and big gay, I don't care.

You know, I only left for a couple of hours to sleep, go to school and get me tests done, but wow have you been busy renovating during that time, because I certainly don't remember you being such a dickbag before.

Did a third grader make that video?

I didn't make those videos of Weegee losing to Rainbow.exe I think they were just fans of me

Christian Higdon said:
So Chuck Norris trained and fought on par with Shaggy. How strong is Shaggy? Well...Shaggy was able to beat up the outer gods and even killed Yog-Sothoth. Where's the proof to this? Well, here it is:
Chuck Norris can fight on par with Shaggy and possibly even KILL him. Also, Chuck can manipulate the following:

Technology, Time, Water, Heat, Fear (this is passive), Laws, Sound, Emotions, Reality, Probability, Life, History, Poison, etc.. Also, Chuck can hit ghosts and is the Force.

Overall, Chuck stomps Rainbow.EXE, Howard and Logan.

How'd y'all like this?

But Howard didn't go 100% He only used 10% of his power against Chuck Norris

Back