• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DARE TO BE STUPID: The Wiki

Vegeta Doll said:
But Chuck doesn't have great dance skills as Howard
What does that have to do with power?

Christian Higdon said:
Who wins?

Howard the Alien

Chuck Norris

The poll was created at 03:00 on June 11, 2019, and so far 12 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...
Remember that MLPlover has multiple accouts, so at least 1 vote for Howard doesn't count

The Twilight Doll said:
Christian Higdon said:
From the Jungle Book. Also, no, he can't.
Chuck beats regular Kaa but not deviantart Kaa
</div>
I'm just going to let you live in your fantasy world because I really don't feel like having another circular discussion with you.

The Twilight Doll said:
Deviantart Kaa beaten lots of female characters and some are memetic like Isabelle </div>
What does being female have to do with anything?

Also can you please use normal text, you're giving me eye cancer.

At this point, I'm gonna have to write an entire respect thread on Chuck here, because he keeps stomping everybody people mention.

Christian Higdon said:
At this point, I'm gonna have to write an entire respect thread on Chuck here, because he keeps stomping everybody people mention.
Dew it.

The Twilight Doll said:
Not if he is an exe My sis killed Weegee </div>
Are you talking about an irl sister, or a fictional sister?

The Twilight Doll said:
Not if my sis gives him a virus </div>
TFS Popo would destroy your sister, Chuck Norris is at the very least equal to him.

Back