• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante Zogratis vs. Hades

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
100% Devil Power Dante (Black Clover) vs. Post-Mass Soul Consumption Hades (Kid Icarus)

Speed equalized

Otherwise SBA, meaning both are Large Country level+ (430 teratons)
EQPRRgL.jpg
9A4lizd.png

I thought this could be a cool matchup, praying it doesn't end up as a stomp 🙏

Votes:
Malice Man (Dante):
Fourth Wall Breaker (Hades):
They just decide to collectively screw over the world (Inconclusive):

Last edited:
I'm not familiar at all with Hades, so for the time being I'll base my assumptions on what's on his profile.

The only particularly troublesome power that I see Hades pulling on Dante is soul manip. Considering that Zagred used all of the Magic Stones to reincarnate himself and the elves, we don't know if Devils can resist or pull that kind of power naturally, although Zagred was in a very weakened state without a body at the time.

Using energy-based attacks on Dante is kinda iffy given he can warp space. There isn't much Hades can pull to deal with Gravity Magic.

Voting Dante for the time being.

I don't think devils resist it. Otherwise, we'd have something there saying "Resistance to Soul Manipulation."

Back