• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante (with Sword of Sparda) vs Saitama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dante destroys with Speed Equalized but I believe Saitama destroys with Speed Unequalized and bloodlusted

Well I guess I'll debate Lord Griffens post

1. Bloodlust On means Dante will time stop immediately at the start of the match with a thought.

2. Dante is physically superior due to their similar base AP but Dante's larger scaling chain

Sparda Dante>Mundus>>>Sid Abigail who is casually 177 pettatons

Saitama casually swiped away a 183 petaton attack

3. SBA has them at a 4KM distance, so despite the speed gap the sheer amount of ground Saitama has to cover with the speed gap compared to Dante simply thinking is probably too much for Saitama to do, combined with Dante's regen and his AP being good enough to not get one shot

TLDR Despite the huge AP gap, Dante bloodlusted still thinks and time stops before Saitama has the chance to kill him from 4KM away.

Forgot about Time Stop and distance. Guess Dante stomps all around.

In Character unequalized maybe?

I'm also unsure if its truly a stomp this way

I mean we're cool with matches where hax activates first, and this is exactly that but Saitama is extremely fast.

Still, if not a stomp, it's a seriously decisive win

EDIT: Wait outer space? Saitama suffocates instantly

Didn't even notice the location myself. Saitama suffocates but what about Dante, can he breath in space.

I think I remember him traveling through space in his Devil Trigger but I'm not sure.

Honestly, in this conditions (and ignoring the Outer Space thing) I guess it's Dante FRA

It's not a stomp tho, only if Speed gets equal

I've established for a long time that haxing first isn't really a stomp if the opponent has a win con

Considering Dante has exactly one hax that gives him the win in what is otherwise a blitz I think it's decisive

…..If the location gets changed of course

Schnee One said:
I've established for a long time that haxing first isn't really a stomp if the opponent has a win con
Considering Dante has exactly one hax that gives him the win in what is otherwise a blitz I think it's decisive

…..If the location gets changed of course
Apologies for the location. It's been fixed now.

GinDan said:
Saitama easy
You got any reasons to back up that vote?.

Dante FRA. Wasn't sure at first but Schnee One's reasoning convinced me.

Why'd ya bump after a minute?

Or was that bad timing lol.

That said I want to be sure on if Dante can think faster then Saitama can cross the distance

LMAO that was a bad timing

Well, Saitama is baseline Relativistic, while DMC2 Dante in base blitzes people who blitzes MHS+ character, the difference isn't SuUUuuUuUuUUuuUUUuuUUUUUuUUUuuUuper big, Dante can time stop before Saitama gets close

Saitama blitzes Boros and Gen I believe

And this is Sparda Sword Dante

He can still survive the punch though, and Stop then, so he probably still takes it

I forgot it was Sparda Sword Dante lol

But yeah, the difference is big, but IF Saitama crosses the distance before Dante time stops, which is unlikely, he can't kill Dante easily, their AP is actually pretty much equal, Anime DT Dante (a weaker version of him) one shots Sid who is casually 172 pet, Sparda Sword Dante is even superior to Mundus, who is superior to Sid

And Dante also have Time Slow that also activates with a thought, which make things easier in case Saitama gets too close, i'm not saying that Dante will be equal in speed with this, but it would reduce their gap

Dante busts universes as opposed to Saitama busting a planet

Saitama gets laughably stomped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back