• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, this one again

Yes, it might work

- High 3-A for both, DMC1 Dante can use the Devil Sword Sparda but not its Devil Trigger

- Speed equal

- They start 100 meters apart

- They are in character

Hmm.

So, incon then, the one with is lucky enough to hit the other one is the winner here.
I think skill could be dangerous, at least in close range, Dante can't block his attacks otherwise the sword will be broken, and that's inevitable at melee range. His best approach would be via Ebony and Ivory, but I dunno what he usually uses at first, against weaker enemies he starts with guns, but people stronger than him ? If he starts with Sword then he's in danger

I think skill could be dangerous, at least in close range, Dante can't block his attacks otherwise the sword will be broken, and that's inevitable at melee range. His best approach would be via Ebony and Ivory, but I dunno what he usually uses at first, against weaker enemies he starts with guns, but people stronger than him ? If he starts with Sword then he's in danger
True on that, if Dante goes melee he will be in a very danger situation. Well, he either start with Ebovy and Ivory (Dante vs Vergil in the manga, Dante vs Vergil fist fight in DMC3, Dante vs Sid in the anime and Dante vs Urizen) or Rebellion (Dante vs Gilver, Dante vs Vergil in second and third fights, Dante vs Sid in the second fight), but is a 50% chance for both, this fight can go either way here tbh.

Well, in BtN, Dante first shot Urizen with E&I then proceeded to use Rebellion.

Dunno how that helps.
Well, not that much tbh, he either start with with Ebovy and Ivory (Dante vs Vergil in the manga, Dante vs Vergil fist fight in DMC3, Dante vs Sid in the anime and Dante vs Urizen in BtN) or Rebellion/Devil Sword Dante (Dante vs Gilver, Dante vs Vergil in second and third fights, Dante vs Sid in the second fight, Dante vs Urizen in the second and third fights and Dante vs Vergil).

Is a 50% basically here tbh.

Well, not that much tbh, he either start with with Ebovy and Ivory (Dante vs Vergil in the manga, Dante vs Vergil fist fight in DMC3, Dante vs Sid in the anime and Dante vs Urizen in BtN) or Rebellion/Devil Sword Dante (Dante vs Gilver, Dante vs Vergil in second and third fights, Dante vs Sid in the second fight, Dante vs Urizen in the second and third fights and Dante vs Vergil).

Is a 50% basically here tbh.
The difference is, first encounters were always started with E&I.
Its the second encounters when he resorted to Rebellion when he already knew about opponent.
Gilver case is special, because he didn't trust his new guns yet in final fight.
Iirc..in BtN during Dumary events to kill Balrog, before Dante reached mine when he was killing fodders, the novel says he likes to use guns first and blade later iirc as a standard tactic.

While the combination is 50/50, the sequence i.e permutations of events say he use guns first.

Well, if Dante's start with Ebovy and Ivory here, he have the advantage against Valcua.

Gonna wait for more opinions about Valcua before casting my vote here.

Dante starting with Ebony&Ivory isn't a advantage, just a null point. Him starting with Rebellion would literally kill him, starting with the guns just makes him fight since he will start out of Glencalibur's stuff

The Guns won't be that lethal as Valcua has the Anti Matter Barrier and the Nobility Forcefield

The nobility forcefield is uselless here, since everyone that is above galaxy level can destroy that.

Fair enough on the rest tho.

So, i guess this is a inconclusive fight in the end then.

I mean, if Dante rushes in with Rebellion and gets his sword shattered, he could probably Trickster out of the way to avoid getting diced to ribbons.

Back