• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thanos fra.

If he leads with hax he should win. Even if both use their powers at the same time, Thanos is time slowed, but Dante is a tree/statue

I just want to say that Dante has Time Stop as well, but he isn't going to use it before he gets RW'd by Thanos.

I'm really tempted to call this a stomp, but TS and Thanos being a glass cannon make this match fair.

Thanos FRA.

Actually, if Dante needs as much as pull the trigger to kill Thanos, and the latter's RW is gesture-based, I think I'll change to inconclusive

Eh I dont know.. If it's Serious Dante from DMC 2 and he's using quicksilver and Chrono Heart then he might be so fast that Thanos wont even be able to react, amd then Dante kills him with one shot.

Then again Thanos just needs to use his hax to turn dante into tree....

It's like very close match, and the first that reacts will be the winner.

I dunno I'll go with Inconclusive, this could go in both ways.

Honestly I see this as inconclusive

Dante has a very big advantage in speed with Quick Heart (which multiplies his speed 10 times, this is listed in his profile and was accepted in a CRT), Quick Silver, Chrono Heart and Bangle of Time (which stops time)

Thanos has the advantage via Hax, if he use before get blitzed by Dante, he would win, otherwise he loses.

So I can't say for sure who wins and this sets up an inconclusive scenario

This affects only base speed, but not for speed increases and time manipulation

If neither base speed were equalized, Dante would stomp Thanos

Wait, if Quick Heart multiplies Dante's speed by 10 passively, doesn't he blitz virtually everyone with speed equal?

RebubleUselet said:
Wait, if Quick Heart multiplies Dante's speed by 10 passively, doesn't he blitz virtually everyone with speed equal?
Yes, that's why it comes down to who will start first: Will Dante use it and blitz Thanos to death or Will Thanos use IG and turn Dante into Tree.

Back