• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does range even matter when both have immeasurable speed? With this kind of battle the person get the first move win. If thanos precog really get him the first move then he win unless Dante has resistance to most of his hax.

Either Dante nukes from another multiverse or Thanos snaps Dante.

This is a stomp match regardless, it seems.

@Bob

Then yours using Megaman must be a stomp as well, it seems.

If you say that my match is a stomp then you'll have to prove it.

I'll go with inconclusive, this is a "who-shoots-first" so it could go any way. Im not gonna bother and search my old IG comics just to see what was the first thing Thanos did and Im gonna belive in Eficiente on this one.

This inconclusive votes lack any logic for their "lol both are in equal positions" when the evidence given indicates this to not be the case at all.

Soo, after being bothered by that previous comment I decided to go an see the comic again and I cant find any example of Thanos time stopping immeasurable characters (maybe it's from another comic but please let me know, the only important character he stoped was Death and she is omnipresent) and Thanos doesn't have a strong precog, he will be able to see Dante shooting but not the outcome and going by how Dante looks he will treat him as some earth defender.

In other words, in character Thanos isn't going to spam his good hax until the battle has some time going and time is the last thing he has because of that AP.

Eficiente is right, they aren't in equal positions, Thanos could stomp Dante but is not in character for him to do it, so I'm changing my vote for Dante for that massive AP and OHK Thanos with some random bullet.

The comics also had MFTL+ & Immeasurables beings fighting evenly with Thanos, and characters with & without precog doing the same. Going by what he can do and not by what he did Thanos has a better advantage over Dante.

>"Thanos doesn't have a strong precog, he will be able to see Dante shooting but not the outcome"

This is an baseless claim.

>"going by how Dante looks he will treat him as some earth defender."

He doesn't look like the earth defenders he knows. And even then, he time stop them and Draw respectily as his first move.

>"in character Thanos isn't going to spam his good hax until the battle has some time going"

Thanos was never in a situation of fighting someone who could one-shot him, which makes this situation notably different.

Just want to point out that I'm not gonna count votes on baseless statements or any kind of bias toward a character.

And sorry for bad English.

Dante's profile, along with that of many other SMT characters, is planned to be revised. Until his profile gets a complete update, this match should probably be put on hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back