• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante vs Scorpion - Legendary Devil Hunter vs Legendary Hellfire Ninja

Hello guys, i'm the wacky woohoo pizza man ~~

- Both 7-B, MK11 Hanzo Vs DMC1 Dante

- Sparda DT is restricted, only the DT, the Sword still there

- Speed is Equal

- Fight starts at 150 meters

- Both in character

Stop with these random wacky woohoo pizza man matches, make Issei vs Animu Dante instead >:V

I want to debate and vote but the profiles aren't linked and I'm too lazy to search for them.

So, Dante and Scorpion are even in AP as they both scale to the same blog. But Scorpion can ragdoll Dante easily.

Other than that Dante resist everything he does (minus BFR) and can easily **** him over with a phletora of weapons or hax to counter the Mid regen until there is nothing left. I think Dante has mid regen negation It should be low-high or mid high thanks to Mundus and Abigail but meh

I don't really see Dante losing this one unless BFR is the first move.

I'll vote for Dante winning via sealing and a bunch of hax if the ressurection proves to be better than his regen.

Vergil abuses his own teleport yet Dante dealed with him.

By the time Dante decides to seal him (if the other abilities doesn't make the trick) he will most than likely abuse his hax, like time stop or slow, meaning there is no way scorpion is going to dodge.

Vergils doesn't Spam teleport much outside of gameplay tbh.

Also, if Scorpion gets sealed he can just kill himself and come back

That's the only showing we have of Vergil actually using his teleport or fighting something on his level. Also, Dante can teleport too.

I dont even know if Scorpion could do something while sealed, still, Dante can abuse his own hax to deal with him and if that proves useless then the sealing comes into play.

Then clearly it's not that great of an indication on if he spams it or not

Scorpion can't kill himself while sealed why?

Granted Im not sure if he actually kept his ressurection after he was no longer a wraith

Meh, still nothing new ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Mundus could not open another portal to the human world after he was sealed, with that in mind I doubt Scorpion can act or do something while being sealed.

Dunno, I barely have played MK games.

Well, Mundus can mentally send projections of himself in the human world while in the Demon World, but when Dante sealed him, he stopped to do anything

Scorpion can't kill himself while sealed

Because he is sealed and you kinda need to prove he can do it while sealed.

Like Dante said, Mundus stopped everything when Dante sealed him, no more avatars, no more portal openings, nothing.

Also, about the BFR

Dante have Dimensional Travel with Sparda Sword, which is allowed here, only the Sparda DT is restricted

It was added after I posted the battle, btw

I was thinking on this, actually

Scorpion Resurrection < Dante's Sealing

Scorpion BFR < Dante's Dimensional Travel

Time Stop, Time Slow, Resistance to Hellfire (which is important here), Dante also have Teleportation

Maybe a stomp ?

Tony di bugalu said:
Because he is sealed and you kinda need to prove he can do it while sealed.

Like Dante said, Mundus stopped everything when Dante sealed him, no more avatars, no more portal openings, nothing.
Why would I need to prove it?

Killing homself makes him travel to the Nether Realm.

You need to prove why Sealing someonebrestrains them from dying.

>Like Dante said, Mundus stopped everything when Dante sealed him, no more avatars, no more portal openings, nothing.

>Well, Mundus can mentally send projections of himself in the human world while in the Demon World, but when Dante sealed him, he stopped to do anything

Because you are the one claiming he can sepukku himself while being sealed, despite the evidence telling you he can't do it.

Well, again

Even powers that are activated mentally can't be used in Dante's Sealing, one example is Mundus Avatar Projections

In DMC1 we see him using this ability while in his statue form (so he doesn't need to move to use it), it is mentally activated, and even with this, he can't use in Sealing

If Mundus can't even think to use his projection, how Scorpion is going to kill himself ? Even if he could do it by thinking, it wouldn't work because other people also had this kind of ability and it didn't worked inside of Dante's Sealing

Because not being able to use a thought based ability is the same if not more impressive than trying to move you body to kill yourself.

That's a terrible analogy. You can't compare thinking to move your body with a thinking based ability. It's easier to assume the ability itself is sealed and not your every literal thought.

Worth saying that Dante's Sealing also includes a BFR since it seals the target on the Demon World while in the Human World

I dunno how this would affect Scorpion's possible Resurrection, since he's already in hell by verse equalization when Sealed

It's not easier to assume that the ability is sealed, specially when it is a Interdimensional ability that was used in the Demon World to project Mundus on the Human World

Not really, thinking is the same thing regardless of the action that is going to be made. That's how the brain works.

Thinking to breath is the same process as thinking to move and the same thing to make use of some ability, if the seal stops though based abilities then is easy to assume he can stop the movement.

I also forgot about the BFR, Scorpion is more f**es than before

No, it's actually easier to assume he can't use his abilities rather than "ability is thought based -> he can't use it -> all mental functions like moving his body must be disabled".

That's a big logic leap.

Uh, you kinda need to think to move your body.

If your thoughts, or thought based abilties are sealed and you are incapable of even accessing them, then it's reasonable to assume that you can't activate things tied to thinking, at least in a major way. This includes movement.

Dante resist hellfire manip, and breaks out of BFR with dimensional travel. He could also seal Scorpion if he resurrects. I'd give this match to Dante.

Actually read what I am saying. Deciding that your every thought is completely blocked because you can't use a thought based power, instead of just being unable to use said power, is an unjustified logic leap.

I have absolutely no clue how you fall into this idea.

Back