• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante vs Noctis Lucis Caelum (Rematch) (1 more vote bois)

Almost a rivalry this fight

Well, being with speed equal, Noctis has all he needs to BFR Dante, since he can do the same with any Final Fantasy XV character that is MHS +, the same speed as Noctis

In addition, Noctis AP and Dura are 1 Exaton, the only way to Dante hurt him is with Gilgamesh's transmutation, but here needs to get closer and Noctis will be warping all the time

But...

Quicksilver might help, Chrono Heart will only activate in contact, so meh, the Quick Heart multiplies Dante's speed by 10 times (this was accepted), it will be useful aaaand Dante can reach Noctis and Transmute him

Being 10 times faster, Noctis can't BFR Dante, but one Hit from him might One-shot the Demon Boy, if he gets Hit

So basically, if Dante reach Noctis (being 10 times faster + Quicksilver, he can) he will Transmute him and Dante wins

If Noctis hits Dante, Dante will not die, but is a hell of a damage, two or three hits and bye bye Dante

I'm not voting for now, I'll wait Gargoyle, he might have a good point for this fight

Dante isn't going to have a chance in hell trying to damage someone with that High of a durability gap, and if Gilgamesh's Transmutation does work he can eventually pull that out and use it.

That said, if it doesn't work, Noctis eventually hits him once and dies.

Btw, this is Post-Timeskip Noctis who, according to his page, fought evenly against Ifrit, who IIRC is 1 exaton

King of Light Noctis is >>>>>> 1 Exaton

This is only Post Timeskip Noctis, he scales directly from Ifrit, who is 1 Exaton

DMC 2 Dante in DT is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 172 Pet

I see, still the gap is pretty bad.

Think I'll go with inconclusive honestly, either Dante slaps with transmutation or Noctis obliterates with AP

Tbh with Offense Heart and Majin Form the gap shouldn't be even 2x

I'll stop debating at my own threads at some point I swear

Along with that Dante can use doppelganger style to make the match even harder for the boi Noctis also Dante has his juggernaut style/form that lets him dodge any attack its a stomp with Dante and his abilities

Yeah no.

Juggernaught is not blocking a 1 Exaton attack.

If anything it would make him slow enough for Noctis to hit him and that will hurt

And Dante have Healing Heart, Dreadnought (Dante is 10 times faster, this makes Dante slower, but it's not that much) and Royalguard to tank a hit from Noctis

Still, Incon seems reasonable, at least for now

Isn't Dreadnaught slowing Dante down a game mechanic?

And I keep forgetting to put "Inconclusive" option in the OP

Well, Dante still with the same combat speed, and only walk, but, even the walking it's at the normal speed, it doesn't make him slower, but you can't run, just this

So it seems game mechanics

Edit: that's 2 Incon, Noctis doesn't have votes yet

But Dante has some ways to increase his speed, being Quicksilver and Quick Heart, or are they discarded with speed equalization? I remember seeing Quicksilver giving Dante speed advantage in several other battles, and a 10X multiplier for Quick Heart was accepted as legit

If they are discarted, change my vote to Noctis, because with speed forever equal, he one shots (his fighting style it's basically Speed based) or BFR Dante easily, FFXV characters are MHS+ and Noctis can BFR anyone there, the only factor maintaining Dante in this fight it's his speed advantage, their base speed is equal but Dante have speed amps (and good ones) to avoid Noctis's Hits, BFR and Death manip, making this fight Inconclusive

quicksilver is a time slow so it won't get equalized or quick heart and chrono heart due to it being in his arsenal. I think only the natural regular speed is equalized while the ones that can amp the person will get the boost anyway like Ren's EFO or EFF

Back