• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not a stomp but its hard to find the winner when speed is equalized as Narutoverse is full of haxs that will turn Dante to dust but whatever i am going with the NarutoVerse via Haxs and numbers. One question Dante equipment does not increase his stats right example speed in this battle i assume right?

He has quicksilver to slow down time. Should I make 2 rounds instead? One speed equalized and the other unequalized?

Speed equalized Dante gets turned into a pool of blood.

Speed unequalized i don't know, i'm voting for Dante due to yamato, quick silver, bangle of time and doppelganger.

With Quicksilver, Yamato and his regen, plus his superior attack potency and reaction speed, I would give this to Dante after a close fight.

Doubt Dante would win though, one Amateratsu and he's finished. He doesn't have a way of putting out the flames so his HP will just gradually decrease. Dante may have high Regen, but he isn't invincible. He could probably take on non-sage of sixth paths Naruto. Overally he would just get overwhelmed by numbers and don't even get me started on Edo Tensei.

^Isn't dante only continent level? Don't see how that's the case. Unless your talking about SMT Dante in which case this match would be spite.

I not seeing anyone in the narutoverse keeping up with his combat speed at all and the fact that his sword yamato ignores durabilty....

You forgetting that Dante was getting injured by demons a lot lower than Naruto. He can't use his awakened form forever either. Yamato may ignore durability but it's not absolute. It has been matched by Dante's own sword as well as the weapons of others like Nero.

Dante is also kind of arrogant which would probably get him killed against Naruto's hax. Also Genjutsu.

I actually only know Dante from DMC 4 and reboot, because I never played the original games.

There's also the fact Edo Tensei can't be killed, that means Dante doesn't have an actual chance of winning here.

1. If you want bring PIS into the debate fine, Naruto got ko'd by his daughter who is far below him and got stab by shin.

2. Dante is not that arrogant, and plus dante has quicksilver and far superior speed could easily negate any genjutsu naruto verse may have try to use on him.

3. NFL, huge one

Not a NLF, it's simply a question of the specificalities of the verse.

Question 1, have you read Naruto? If you have how many chapters?

Question 2: PIS is called PIS for a reason, comical relief doesn't equal actual ability. Here's a thought Dante get's enchanted by Naruto's sexy jutsu before Sasuke stabs him in the head while he's not transformed.

Dante lost to Nero when they first met, though technically he underestimated him.

Yes, it is a nfl....

Question 1: I'm insulted you asked that question, as if i didn't read all of naruto i wouldn't be commenting on this thread...

Question 2: Naruto wouldn't get a chance to get a jutsu off as he would get blitzed.....

Dante was holding back, as he would of deystroyed nero...

Dante has superior speed and AP. also yamato ignores durability plus quick silver and doppelganger. Dante would probably kill most of the verse and everything would come down to Dante vs Naruto, Sasuke, Kaguya and Madara.

Really? What makes you think Dante goes blitzing in his final form right away? If you really did read Naruto you would know that Edo Tensei can't be killed except by the truth seeking balls, and Madara's limbo clones maybe. Yamato can ignore durability but it itself isn't absolute. It was destroyed after it sealed the Demon Gate. Maybe Judgment Slash can give Dante some kind of advantage but the likelyhood he would win against everyone given his character is probably less than 1%.

He also has 0 protection against genjutsu. If you're going to make the argument he needs to have Chakra, then you could say Ichigo beats him because Dante can't see him. Basically verses are always assumed to be equalized.

speed equalize has an issue Dante still has quicksilver to slow down time and yamato can bypass durability though Naruto has hax Dante isn't lacking in it too edo tensei can be stopped it just has a regen

speed unequalized is Dante getting more of the upper hand as no one in naruto is sub-rel in reactions at least so Dante can dodge better the scenario is like the one with speed equalize just Dante has much more speed than the rest

Overall Dante wins

Any edo tensai will probably win,since,it's not only infinte regen,you can't be killed unless your soul is sealed,and i don't dante has any soul sealing attacks.

And dante stops at all naruto god tiers except might guy.

TSBs will kill dante,All killing ash bone will OHK dante,infinite tsukuyomi will also work.

Not so sure about ametarusu,but since it won't go out until the user wants it to,and it can't be put it,dante will be burned to a crisp.

Rasenshuriken obliterates at sub-molecular level(might be sub cellular),so a big enough rasenshuriken will totally obliterate dante.

what i am trying to say is,there's enough hax with enough characters in naruto to bypass dante's regen and durability and basically kill him.Haven't though about battles much yet,but pretty sure he looses to all god tiers except might guy,since guy doesn't have any hax.

Anyone except the god tiers,lose horribly tho.

the problem is that Dante is faster then them and also has some resistence to soul hax (one mission had him holding something that was sucking his soul and he had to hold it for a long time) though edo tensei still infinite regen that sounds really NLF tbh i like naruto but i never really know if bypassing their durability works?

Well i already stated above pretty much all hax that could kill dante(and they are not soul hax) TSB's erase whatever matter they touch and all killing ash bone pretty much has it in the name,it disintegrates any being into ash,that it touches,and the others i posted above,ok maybe tsukuyomi won't work.I am unfamiliar with DMC but i still see a MMH+ rating on Dante,with only sub relativistic combat,he still will need to close the distance,and six paths chakra beings(all kaguya and her descendants,rikodu madara,rikodu obito) have dante level regen.

about edo tensai,yea i guess,what it does as far as i understand is brings back your soul from the afterlife,in exchange from a soul from earth and it binds the soul to earth,you can seal the soul away but you can't permanently destroy the physical form it takes in order to interact with this world,unless the soul is sealed.

Another point to take into consideration is Dante's versatility. Not only does does he have a huge range of weapons, but he's capable of switching between them very rapidly. His styles also do help a lot here. Royal guard boosts defense, allows him to redirect the force of damage that he takes and to recover health. Trickster enables him to teleport, very useful in the case where speed is equalized and a massive advantage when it's not. There's also time manipulation with Quicksilver and the Yamato, which bypasses conventional durability.

But the upper tiers of Naruto do have a lot of hax abilities. Dante should be able to take out the non-god tier characters, with relative ease. For the ones like Naruto, Sasuke, Madara and Kaguya, that's more uncertain

Yea,dante wins low diff against anyone below god tier and might guy.

god tier is upto debate,since they are fully capable of ignoring dante's regenaration and durability completely.

As far as i remember there is no time hax in Naruto, and yamato ignoring durability should be more than enough to kill naruto and sasuke. As for kaguya and Madara i still need to think more about.

i am thinking that kaguya will be Dante's biggest problem speed equalize dante's regular adventages are cut down more but without the eqalization dante can blitz kaguya as sub-rel>>MHS+ though the haxes won't do jack if it doesn't hit or anyone is given a chance to activate it

i think dante can kill almost everyone in naruto verse except hagoromo and madara because of immortality. dante gonna need a wep that nullify regen type immorality which he doesnt have

Dante should take this, he stomps pretty much everyone via the use of quicksilver and Yamato.

Jackpot would be a good way to deal with the Immortal type Regenerationn characters due to how potent it is as a BFR weapon. It sealed Mundus completely and his avatar was able of traversing throughout different space/time continuums.

Overall Dante wins.

Minato tobirama sasuke and kaguya all have a form of teleportation so even if speed is unequal for some it wont be as big a deal as for others that as well as kakashi since this the naruto verse as a whole then if the others can hold dants attention kakashi could rip his head off with kamui or rip his arms and legs off or since i am assuming we can use kakashi at his strongest that means he can throw space time warping shuriken in his full susano that can cut through almost anything ia their nature

Dante takes this.

Nobody in narutoverse has enough durability to kill Dante, plus quicksilver which stops time and Yamato which cuts through dimensions, is enough to give Dante the win here.

As for the immortals, they can be sealed.

If alone yes but this is a whole verse and from what i can tell they are not coming at him one at a time and i agree quicksilver and yamato do hold the advantages in dantes favor but with all of the hax the naruto verse has if they move fast enough they should be able to make the difference up in truth as long as they have kakashi they can match the yamato at least in its ablility in cutting or with kakashi they could warp it away as for quick silver they have dont have any deffence to that the only way that i can see if did something like if someone is outside there own dimension or some sh*t like that but that is pure speculation and really not Applicable Here

i forgot about Jackpot! it sealed Mundus, Agrosax and Arkham's ability to control sparda's powers so yeah Dante can seal the Edo Tenseis too

Limbo clones won't be affected by dante's quicksilver,yamato,yes,but he needs to see them first,but it think they can bug him enough for madara to finish him.Dante stops at dual rinnegan madara and kaguya(Self explanatory,most haxxed and the topmost char in god tiers of naruto).

jubbi obito,Hagoromo,his brother and six path naruto and six path sasuke,have slim chances of winning,but they still have stuff to Kill dante,like TSBs,soul stealing via gedo statue summoning and sasukes,izanagi.but the chances are low.

But if this is not a 1v1 and the whole verse attacks him at once tho,all God tiers and almost all of top tiers survive.

dante probably stumps most till you get to the sannin and up thats wgen it starts to get a little difficult but i doubt he'll be able to defeat otsutsuki or sasuke and naruto together

Jackpot takes care of all the immortal types. (For any immortal + God tiers or other).

Yamato takes care of all the others. (For the God tier characters).

Quicksilver is an additional power helping Dante even more. (Mostly for Low,Mid,High Tier Naruto characters).

Dante Stomps here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back