• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I go Dante

Intangibility isn't a problem seeing as how he fights intangible beings constantly like Mephistos

He can teleport point blank to him with Trickster and fly with DT so Lille isn't simply gonna bombard him while on the ground

Can seal him with Jackpot and negate himself with Yamato

The rest I go for Rice's reasons

I just debunked the intangibility thing. Yamato would be the only thing that worksand he gets x-axis'd to death well before he has a chance to hit.

That implies speed isn't equalized. Plus if his intangibility is spatial and Dante stops time, then technically his intangibility gets negated entirely and Dante turns Lille from one momma chicken into little chicks :^)

Dante can fight spiritual beings who have additional intangibility and can slice space itself and dimensions with Yamato. And can stop time. And can transmute.

Yeah, Lille is toast.

^ But souls in bleach aren't intangible themselves

Several examples being Hollow attacks

And Dante still has Trickster, Quicksilver AND the Bangle of Time to avoid the X Axis

Dante double layers Time Stop before he even pulls off X-Axis, Teleports to him and proceeds to Lethal Frame Lille or better yet hack him with continuous Slash Dimension

Dante have much more options than Lille in this fight from cutting him with Yamato to sealing him with jackpot and he can dodge most of Lille attacks and time stop at the top of that

All Lille can do is spam x-axis ~

@Hst yes they are. Except quite literally everything in bleach has a small amount of a soul, from chairs to telephone poles.

And lille regens from all that. Also xaxis doesnt need time to travel to hit the opponent, as everything within his sights just gets a hole through it

Actually yeah I forgot The X Axis doesn't really shoot. He just points it and automatically pierces it's target. Not sure if that has anything to do with speed, seems more like a hax.

No? Xaxis instantly hits. There is nothing fired. Speed doesn't play a part because nothing is actually moving

If hitting everything in his sight in the same instant is hax of his then I don't think this has anything to do with equalized speed no?

LordAizenSama said:
Gargoyle One said:
Vollstand doesn't have X axis.

Yep, most of the reasons just got invalid right there.
...yes? He does. He becomes one with the x axis

As for the intangibility thing. Everyone in bleach is a soul and lille is intangible to souls. Dante still isn't touching him.
And if he becomes one with the X-Axis , he would be something untouchable by Dante by any means.

Because X-Axis doesn't shoot anything(there is no bullet or whatsoever) , it just pierces through everything between him and target. This means Lille's attacks don't actually exist because there is no attack. But exists at the same time and pierces through his opponents.

If he becomes one with X-Axis , this is applied to his body also. Which means he doesn't exist but exists at the same time.

Unite My Rice said:
Even if speed wasn't equalized that only protects Lille
You're wrong, that would result in Dante sighing knowing his opponent was too weak to not get blitzed XD

Matthew Schroeder said:
Dante parries with Royal Guard or outright tanks it since he's way higher on the High 6-A scale.

What's to say he'd even think of using Royal Guard right from the bat?

Gargoyle One said:
OH MY GOD A PROJECTILE WHAT WILL I EVER D-

Oh yeah Royal Guard.

The X-Axis (õ©çþë®Þ▓½ÚÇÜ (Òé©Òâ╗ÒéñÒé»ÒéÁÒé»ÒéÀÒé╣), Ji Ikusakushisu; Japanese for "Piercing Everything"): Lille's rifle can pierce anything he fires at with perfect accuracy. When Lille fires, the rifle does not release a bullet; rather, it simply pierces everything between the muzzle and the target, leaving its power unable to be blocked by any barriers as a result. Pretty sure Dante isn't even seeing the shot.

Lillie also has his own Teleportation.

@LAS

Even if Lille regens from it, Dante still seals him with Jackpot

And how he is getting off X-Axis if time is stopped completely? Or if Dante is just teleporting all over? He still needs to get him in his sights properly to use it

And to boot Royal Guard can't block X-Axis but it CAN reflect Trompete which last time that happened, he ended up in that weakened state which Dante then enjoys some chicken

Dante has to use timestop immediately because lille can spam the X-axis just as fast.

Hows he going to seal him if he cant touch him?

To stop time , you need a very little time to activate it.

That's the time where Lille uses X-Axis.

And since there is nothing fired , it can't be affected by Time Stop also. So is Lille if he is one with X-Axis.

Am i wrong guys ?

"Intangibility means nothing since Dante can cut through dimensions with Yamato so gg that."

Ichigo can cut intangibles too. Someone add it quick.

Tumblr m9ti9qEab11qfezoro1 r1 500

RebubleUselet said:
BTW, I think people agreed on Dante vs Ryuko that Yamato bypasses regen
I thought the reason Dante can bypass Ryuko regen is because Dante can do a scissors-like slash with Yamato.

Anyway, what is the current score?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back