• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
also what intangibility are we talking about here cause

Spatial intangility =/= spiritual based (ghost, soul, etc) intangibility

So i dont really know about him bypassing lille's intangibility

Right so uhh....

What exactly stops Dante from making Doppleganger after Doppleganger to confuse the guy? Or just dodging his attacks in general? Or transmutating him with Beuwolf? Or sealing him?

I also ******* love how people think that Dante not Time Stopping at the start translates to Dante being a jock strapped idiot who is not going to take the only way he has out of a situation where there's no way he can dodge or avoid an attack coming towards him.

Oh, and intangibility even tho it literally states on his profile he can hit them.

******* God Tier thread.

"What exactly stops Dante from making Doppleganger after Doppleganger to confuse the guy? Or just dodging his attacks in general? Or transmutating him with Beuwolf? Or sealing him?"

-Lille can fire multiple X-Axis's all of which are capable of blowing through a large portion of the city or just use Trompete to create a huge explosion of light that is capable of [blowing a hole through a city] to wipe him and his clones off

-Lille can make it so that his vollstandig blast travel [through without directly firing a projectile] even those blast were capable of catching Shinigami Captain Commander Shunsui Kyoraku off guard without a chance of reacting to it,So goodluck dodging

-Beowulf as in the gauntlets and greaves? well from what i see they cant bypass spatial intangibility and looking at the description of said weapons in his profile.i dont see any "transmuting"

"I also ******* love how people think that Dante not Time Stopping at the start translates to Dante being a jock strapped idiot who is not going to take the only way he has out of a situation where there's no way he can dodge or avoid an attack coming towards him."

-We never said that,Your just assuming things

-You say dodging like Lille's blast's are some sort of projectile that are easily and casually dodged which is obviously not the case as even Captain Class shinigami's that literally have Thousand Years of training still have difficulty dodging them

"Oh, and intangibility even tho it literally states on his profile he can hit them."

-Exactly What Intangibility can he bypass? like i said above

Spatial intangility =/= spiritual based (ghost, soul, etc) intangibility

If Dante was only able to affect astral or supernatural type of intangibility then that dosen't work at all with lille since his intangibility is clearly different

Oh and would you mind calming down? Your so taken aback lol

"Can fire multiple X-Axis at once"

Sweet, dodge them, or put immediately make another one when one of them is destroyed.

"And looking at the description of the weapons, I don't see any "transmuting"

Nope, not Beuwolf, it's Gilgamesh, bad typo on my part.

"Even Shinigami with thousands of years of experience have trouble dodging"

What does that prove exactly? First of all, said "Thousands of years of experience" still got a foot up their ass by Ichigo, 2. It's made clear that the X Axis is significantly faster then said Shinigami, can't really afford that here. 3. All the more reason to Time Stop at something headed directly towards you.

About the Intangibility, it is Spatial intangibility, as well as Ghost, it's actually the same intangibility used by Argosax and his despair form.

"We never said that, Your just assuming things"

If I was assuming things, why did no one bring this up? This is kinda common sense to do the only course of action to avoid something that's going to hit you the only way you can, and people are ignoring this, not really an assumption, just a massive implication.

"Oh and would you mind calming down? Your so taken aback lol"

I never said that, Your just assuming things.

But really where does this come from? I curse all the time on this site lol, but I apologize nonetheless I guess.

As far as I know, it is not possible to dodge the x-axis, so much so that Kyoraku used his duplication to avoid being caught by the x-axis, and Lille himself states that there is no room for dodge-like concepts.

Oh so it can't be dodged, that could've been said earlier.

That said, why did Yomi say Shinigami "Had trouble" and is it reactable?

Ugh your typical Dante thread .....

Anyway if Dante willing to stop time and slash with Yamato he can win "this has been said millions of times it must be meme at this point" and he also has the option of sealing him with jackbot

Intangibility means nothing since Dante can cut through dimensions with Yamato so gg that

going with dante here

That's my answer. I just feel Barro will take Dante out first. Dante has two things that may help him in this fight. A limited time stop with questionable range and a sword that cuts through space. Cool, but from what i'm seeing Barro has homing attacks and could just teleport away.. so yeah

You want more reasons? Watch this.. FRA

"Questionable range"

No the attacks aren't actually homing, they're just really fast bullets.

Also the "Reasons Above" kinda got hardcountered, his intangibility is worthless.

Counting the votes, cuz Homu doesn't seem to be there

Dante: 5 (ZERO, Me, Matt, Glassman, Poinciana)

Lille: 7 (Yomi, Knight, Joseph, LAS, Dat, The4, Green)

Speed equalized lmao

With a guy who can apply two layers of time-slow, another layer as he attacks, and can stop time entirely on a stage-wide scale? :^)

>Dante doesn't use time hax immediately

Except we hardly see him use anything outside of rebellion or whichever weapon is necessary for the plot. But in DMC 3 when he gets quicksilver, he uses it immediately (and over the most trivial reason).

Royal guard can negate and reflect damage, so he goes out the same way he did in the manga. Intangibility doesn't matter, as literally everything Dante can do can affect intangible beings, especially with Yamato.

Also pretty sure OP is using vollstandig form 2, which doesn't have intangibility or x-axis listed.

Dante jackpots.

Gargoyle One said:
"Questionable range"
No the attacks aren't actually homing, they're just really fast bullets.
Lille has no bullets remember ?

It is his X-Axis' power to pierce through everything. There are no bullets or whatsoever.

It just pierces everything between him and the target. So if the target is Dante , he can pierce through everything on his way instantaneously. That's why it can't be dodged to begin with.

Also when Lille went Vollstanding , he immobilized Kyoraku (I really don't know why maybe because of the Holy Light he emits ?). He can do the same thing to Dante and immobilize him. And there is also Trumpet.

Gargoyle One said:
Vollstand doesn't have X axis.

Yep, most of the reasons just got invalid right there.
...yes? He does. He becomes one with the x axis

As for the intangibility thing. Everyone in bleach is a soul and lille is intangible to souls. Dante still isn't touching him.

Then why is this still open?

Either Dante can never hit him ever, or Lille gets clapped, seems like a poor matchup....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back