• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if you come to the toshiro vs greymon thread ovo

Seriously speaking, and taking into account that Lille starts in chicken form, he is the most likely to win trompeting Dante.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
@UMR Bambietta used The Explode while in Vollstandig, As Nodt used The Fear while in Vollstandig, Kirge used the Jail while in Vollstandig, Bazz B used the Heat while in Vollstandig, frigging Mask use the Superstar while in Vollstandig.
What makes you sure that Lille didn't use the X-Axis in his V forms?
The fact that Lille used x-axis clearly in vollstandig, but not vollstandig 2.

I suppose Goku cant use IT in UI because we never saw him use it? lol

UMR, you are not even trying at this point.

@Rice I like your determination but the L is closing in on you my man.

Also w0t r u on about Lille combined the xaxis with reishi to use trompete and other stuff.

Yamato can reflect spartail attacks? I know it can cut through Lille, but...

Just guard is a reflection move of the Royal Guard style

Unite My Rice said:
The fact that Lille used x-axis clearly in vollstandig, but not vollstandig 2.
You may be the first guy who thinks that way.

Lille got hit by his own attack and got half-erased. If that attack was not X-Axis , he would have been fine because X-Axis is the thing that pierce through everything even intangible beings , not Light. Light can't do shit to Lille since he is intangible.

And even after that if you insist that he didn't use X-Axis , nothing to say dude really.

PaChi2 said:
I suppose Goku cant use IT in UI because we never saw him use it? lol
UMR, you are not even trying at this point.
The point is that it would be out of character, and the SBA dictates we go with in-character feats. You should be familiar with this at your position. Obviously Goku using IT is out of character for UIO as well.

two things:

1) Why do you assume that his basic attacks aren infused with The Axis like every single instance before that transformation (which can't even be called transformation, more like a mode change).

2) Trompete reflected at him harmed him. He is always intangible. Trompete can bypass intangibility, this means its either: a new power or The Axis.

Which one is more likely?

@The4Godlike Basically, taking attacks and reflecting them with the added anger and annoyance of having to block in the 1st place

He could reflect Trompete back at Lille just as Nanao did

And other than that fact, everyone is ignoring the fact that Nanao destroyed Lille in the same exact fashion that Dante can, yet somehow in a new scenario using a guy with even more powers than that, we just forget that happened?
CfN12f4VIAEtY9V

@UMR As Nodt,, before using Vollstandig, was using projectile attack to use his The Fear ability. But in his fight against Rukia, He only needs an optical contact with his victim to use the Fear.

Different method, but it is the same power. Lille is no different.

Edit: Oh Nanao, and that heavily convenient blade that came out of nowhere....are you really using that as an argument?

If you really using that, unless Royal Guard has some sort of divine element in it, Dante ain't reflecting X-Axis.

The point everyone is missing is that Dante can beat Lille the same way Nanao did (with even greater options), yet are wanking X-Axis to extraordinary heights for no reason.

If such a simple concept fails to register, well..

Nanao's sword is a literal plot device. Has Dante reflected dura negating attacks, yes or no?

Meliodas vs Lille Barro thread was a stomp for example. Meliodas can't reflect an attack that doesn't exist or use Vanish Counter against something doesn't exist.

Is Dante's Royal Guard like Meliodas' reflection ? Nanao's Sword was bullshit to begin with.

Yup, fighting Vergil who wields Yamato which can cut through space and dimensions was mentioned in this thread ages ago.

LordAizenSama said:
Cant close the thread just because dantes gunna lose.
It's not about winning or losing, its about an entire side of a debate arguing from sheer ignorance. And you've done enough derailing for the day.

If Dante's best winning condition is reflecting Trompete, still see Lille winning.

Im leaving the thread. **** lille threads.

By the way , you are comparing Dante and Nanao but here is the thing you are missing.

Nanao's Sword reflects the ability/power of the god it is facing. It reflects both light and X-Axis back to Lille.(which is utmost bullshit/plot.).

Here is what she says.

Can Dante reflect X-Axis which is something that doesn't exist ?

PaChi2 said:
If Dante's best winning condition is reflecting Trompete, still see Lille winning.
Not his best, nor his only winning condition, but it's the only one that's necessary and requires 0 effort.

@Aizen

I'm not referring to the meme war I indulged in w/ you, I'm referring to your "concede" statements. :^)

PaChi2 said:

There's several ways of him winning

Time Stopping and sealing

Time stopping and Yamato

Royalguard

Lille's only thing is X-Axis

1. X-axis clearly does exist, as something is piercing whatever is in its tracks

2. You've completely misunderstood the point of the pages you referenced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back