• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante vs Jedah

In MvCI Dante and Jedah fought each other, and Dante was victorious. I know that some characters have been "nerfed" and some powered up, however shouldn't that upgrade him a bit?? I mean after all it was kinda "canon" ?

Capcom has been trying to mix a lore of their various games in a weird way. For example frist Strider showed up in SF, (Alluding to Strider Hiryu) and Dante was mentioned in Bayonetta several times. Even one of Dante's customer appeared in Bayo. I'm talking about Enzo Ferino.

Anyway, getting to the point. While these might be consider crossovers, There is possibilty of hints in a main games and canon storylines to these events. So if main characters have knowledge about actions from crossovers, and they mention about them, wouldn't that count to the fact, that they were there?

That doesn't make it canon.

They're not canon, we don't go by slight hints, and if we did take then as canon it would literally destroy the scaling we have.

Dante is one of my favorite Male protagonists, so I'll tell you this, that feat will Never. Ever. Be quantifiable for a Dante upgrade.

Though, fighting a 4A character would make the 4A Wish it was 3A. Feat in DMC1 more consistent

Back