• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante VS Freddy Krueger (Rematch)

I certainly think this deserves a rematch, especially considering that the original thread wasn't from this site.

Fight takes place in the Dream World. Fight can end in Death, KO or BFR.

Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne - Dante
FreddyKruegerMK9VS
Current Vote:
Dante: 0

Freddy: 1

Ok, as to who I'm voting for, I'm siding with Freddy all the way. Freddy has one thing that puts him above Dante in my eyes, and that's his sheer number of hax. Now, that's not to say that Dante doesn't have his fair share of hax, because he certainly does. In fact there is a number of hax that can potentially cancel each other out in this fight.

Those hax are time manipulation, soul manipulation and
possibly telekinesis. However, Freddy just simply has too many hax for Dante to handle. Aside from what was already mentioned above, Freddy also has reality warping, invisibility, intangibility, durability ignoring capabilities, transmutation, and while I said that telekinesis could potentially cancel out, Freddy has shown a much greater usage of it than Dante has from what I've seen. For example, Dante caught a motor bike with it, while Freddy threw Jason around like a ragdoll with it.

When it comes to destructive capacity, while I really feel that it doesn't matter in this fight due to Freddy's durability hax, I can still make an argument that Freddy's DC can surpass Dante's. In the 4th movie, Freddy created an
entire planet consisting of a junkyard. If he could casually create something like that, then he could logically manipulate/destroy things on that scale. Even if it isn't the same size as earth, it would still be moon level or at the very least be continent level. Granted if it was continent level, it wouldn't be THAT far off from Dante who is only one letter below. But like I said, it really doesn't matter because both of them can ignore durability.

When it comes to who's faster, again, it doesn't matter. Freddy can just simply hold Dante in place with his telekinesis or do that on thing he did in the third movie where he controlled one of the characters movements by turning his bones cartilage into puppet strings. Once Dante is held in place, Freddy can go in for the kill by either ignoring Dante's durability or turning him into paper. Yeah that's right, Freddy can totally do something like that.

I don't see anywhere on Dante's page that says he's resistant to transmutation, so this is definitely in the realm of possibility. This in my opinion, is one of Freddy's biggest edges over Dante. Dante's sword skills too much of a problem?
Transmute his arms away. Freddy is more than capable of altering Dante's size, shape and durability, and I think that alone is more than enough to take care of Dante.

My vote is for Freddy.

Dante's far too fast for Freddy to react to for him to actually be able to put any of his hax to use, and in that time he's already capped Freddy's head off, sealed him away, spatial-haxed him to death, or the like. I mean, you could argue that Dante's really overconfident and may hold back at first, but the same applies to Freddy: he loves to play with his food, and isn't going to go all out at first. He'd want to break apart Dante's psyche using his past and whatnot more likely than not, which is only going to serve to tick Dante off more. So yeah, casting a vote for Dante.

ThePerpetual said:
Dante's far too fast for Freddy to react to for him to actually be able to put any of his hax to use, and in that time he's already capped Freddy's head off, sealed him away, spatial-haxed him to death, or the like. I mean, you could argue that Dante's really overconfident and may hold back at first, but the same applies to Freddy: he loves to play with his food, and isn't going to go all out at first. He'd want to break apart Dante's psyche using his past and whatnot more likely than not, which is only going to serve to tick Dante off more. So yeah, casting a vote for Dante.
I agree with this ^^

Back