• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
dracula stomp Mid-god Regenerationn + immortality 8 + sleep manipulation + conceptual manipulation type 2 + void manipulation + Regenerationn mid-God negation + curse manipulation = Dante ultra dead.

the only thing that dante has to win is seal and his Ap that is irrelevant because mid-god Regenerationn says No.

Iirc Dracula's regent takes a century for him to reform fully and reenter the mortal world, and SBA says a month of incap is grounds for defeat for the incapacitated party

Void Manipulation is part of his Power of Dominance, which is his ability to control Castlevania's demonkind, afaik it's not combat applicable to anything that doesn't owe its existence to him

SheevShezarrine said:
Void Manipulation is part of his Power of Dominance, which is his ability to control Castlevania's demonkind, afaik it's not combat applicable to anything that doesn't owe its existence to him
He still has the rest and Dante is susceptible to sleep manipulation including an enemy that he can trample. X2

He still has the rest and Dante is susceptible to sleep manipulation including an enemy that he can trample. X2

They've both got long-ass abilities lists, aight? I'm trying to go through both at a decent pace and get back here with the tidbits I find before my damn signal cuts out for the 50th time. No need to smugly do that Inigo Montoya reiteration bs.

So, uh, yeah, regen takes a long ass time and the power of Soma works only with what is part of chaos/him/the castle so Dante should be good.

He still has some pretty broken hax but IIRC he isn't spamming them right out of the bat, there is the Mid regen that actually is applicable AFAIK but aince Dante neggs it he would rely on the godly and that takes a lot.

We need Dante here, he has more knowledge in castlevania than me :v

His void manip/EE doesn't extend to strictly creatures of chaos. And Castlevania spawns on top of him, so Dante needs to get through the passives first.

yeah it does it to a infinite number of souls (not minds tho, my b)

Unless it doesn't scale to Dracula's own potency for some reason.

Actually, Castle being 4-D was accept right?

If so it's passives scale to the 4-D (according to the guy who upgrade it at least)

There are potentially infinite creatures in the castle, although it's not clear whether that's how it's treated on the wiki.

There are a couple of statements in the game descriptions of the castle and in the Soma book.

Man, I went back to the thread (How I didn't saw those hax upgrades is beyond me) but it doesn't seem combat applicable, those guys just took the souls of everyone who died at the wars as a sacrifice to bring out the castle, the infinite souls thingy doesn't even has a solid base.

Even then, Dante should have at least planetary resistance, which is in the billions

Castlevania's Low 2-Cs are close to baseline, and DMC is like DB levels of scaling chains. So quite a lot.

Dracula scales to being above Galamoth, who's above Time Reaper, who has a Low 2-C feat + the fact that Dracula gets stronger each time he's resurrected

All of them are pretty close to baseline. The only two Low 2-C feats the verse has are baseline. And all of the Belmonds are comparable to each other, this is especially shown in Judgment where all of them are pretty much equal. Not to mention that almost no one has actually fought Dracula at his full power, and his power ups from his resurrections are unquantifiable.

Ogbunabali said:
All of them are pretty close to baseline. The only two Low 2-C feats the verse has are baseline. And all of the Belmonds are comparable to each other, this is especially shown in Judgment where all of them are pretty much equal. Not to mention that almost no one has actually fought Dracula at his full power, and his power ups from his resurrections are unquantifiable.
I mean Judgments is the same game where a fodder enemy can fight equally with Dracula

Even with these factors in play, if the Low 2-C feats in the series are all around baseline, Dracula would have to have an absolutely absurd AP advantage over everyone and everything in the verse that scales to those feats to even be close to Dante's AP. It's not a reasonable assumption to say that Dracula would be on Dante's level.

The castle is described as having a infinite supply of monsters, it's different from having infinite of them all the time, they just keep spaming

However, Soul Steal still dangerous

I figured that CV infinite downplay would happen, so here's the scaling chain.

Dark Lord Soma >>> Soma (DoS) > Menace > Dario fused with Aguni > Dimitri/Dario > Soma (AoS) > Chaos > Dracula (1999) >= Julius = Alucard (1999) => Alucard (SoTN) > True Form Dracula (SoTN) > Dracula (SoTN) > Galamoth >>>>> Shaft (Feat above Baseline) > Richter being controlled by Shaft > Richter Belmont > Dracula (RoB) > Leon Belmont > Dracula (LoM) >>> Death (LoM) > Time Reaper => Low 2-C.

Even Shaft, who Alucard completely fodderized, was able to create TWO castles before Drac was even revived. And if Alucard's soul steal could oneshot Dante, I've got bad news about his dear old dad.

Dracula takes this.

ZephyrosOmega said:
I figured that CV infinite downplay would happen, so here's the scaling chain.
Dark Lord Soma >>> Base Soma (DoS) > Soma (AoS) > Chaos > Dracula (1999) >= Julius = Alucard (1999) => Alucard (SoTN) > True Form Dracula (SoTN) > Dracula (SoTN) > Galamoth >>>>> Shaft (Feat above Baseline) > Richter being controlled by Shaft > Richter Belmont > Dracula (RoB) > Leon Belmont > Dracula (LoM) >>> Death (LoM) > Time Reaper => Low 2-C.

Even Shaft, who Alucard completely fodderized, was able to create TWO castles before Drac was even revived. And if Alucard's soul steal could oneshot Dante, I've got bad news about his dear old dad.

Dracula takes this.
Urizen I only need 2 days to shoot devil Trigger Dante that can be trampled by someone comparable to him and initial Dante in dmc5 is: initial base Dante dmc5> Dante dmc4> Dante dmc2 >>>>>>> Void mundus> sparda prime> mundus = argosax >> base (and at least as the more time passes the stronger sease Dante at a ridiculous level going from 1 year of 7A to 3A possible low 2c at an abysmal distance) also urizen was being empowered for a whole month and awakened included after eating the demonic fruit that is superior to the Qhlipton that can do a feat low 2c.

Drac still haxstomps with the potency of his best/most-used hax being above Dante's pay grade or straight-up something he doesn't resist.

Back