• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dante de Intelligente Calvo strikes again
pEkKD9x.jpg

so voted ?,after done some question,then yeah fate dante cannot reach to dante soul and can't even kill him with his 1-A hax cuz dante have high godly regen and even admin also tell about this,so yeah i don't see how can dmc dante lose anyway except the immeasurable hax which dante can just at him before he active that shit

Immeasurable is a speed amp, qhich wouldn't be allowed for a slower character in a speed equal match anyways.

I'll hive benefit of the doubt to Edmond and say he can kill Dante for fair match. But that requires him hitting Dante.... which I don't see happening before it Dante kills him.

so voted ?,after done some question,then yeah fate dante cannot reach to dante soul and can't even kill him with his 1-A hax cuz dante have high godly regen and even admin also tell about this,so yeah i don't see how can dmc dante lose anyway except the immeasurable hax which dante can just at him before he active that shit
Dantes have higher godly regen negation and layers at it...

Immeasurable is a speed amp, qhich wouldn't be allowed for a slower character in a speed equal match anyways.

I'll hive benefit of the doubt to Edmond and say he can kill Dante for fair match. But that requires him hitting Dante.... which I don't see happening before it Dante kills him.
Speed amp are allowed. And in first dantes isn't slower than dante the two of them are mh+ (which dante dmc having better reaction) so i don't see the prob

Dantes is MHS, Dante is MHS+ with FTL reactions
My fault the speed crt still isn't made, but he shouldn't change a thing. Even in speed uniqualised the stat amp would blitz dante. Stat amp aren't allowed for slower caractere only when their original stat amp wouldn't allow them to blitz the ennemy like a supersonic character with a x3 stat amp vs a flt charactere.

I had already asked previously in the speed revisio' of thing like that get equalized

how many layer ?
Not know by me at least, bcz new accepted crt hgr and hgr negation are layered like authority but i can't tell where the flame of dantes is in.

Tho he still killed the soul of roa who passed through Root who negate hgr in the highest lvl on fate, so should be quite high.

My fault the speed crt still isn't made, but he shouldn't change a thing. Even in speed uniqualised the stat amp would blitz dante. Stat amp aren't allowed for slower caractere only when their original stat amp wouldn't allow them to blitz the ennemy like a supersonic character with a x3 stat amp vs a flt charactere.

I had already asked previously in the speed revisio' of thing like that get equalized
Ohhh??
Then why don't you unequalise speed... and we will see who blitzes who.

Dante shanks Edmond before he can can even think of activating his amp.

Ohhh??
Then why don't you unequalise speed... and we will see who blitzes who.

Dante shanks Edmond before he can can even think of activating his amp.
He will not tho, sba do that they are 4km appart, it's not even dante first move to at all to atk directly and even less directly from this distance

So like how likely is Dantes to use his NP? And how many layers does his regeneration neg have? Iirc Devil May Cry has some of the dumbest layers on the wiki since High Godly comes from pretty low level demons and Dante is a Sparda so his layers would he insane.

Plus all the other hax that Dante has, some of which Dantes doesn't resist such as Soul hax, better conceptual hax, Matter hax, spatial manipulation, Attack Reflection via Royal Guard, etc.

He will not tho, sba do that they are 4km appart, it's not even dante first move to at all to atk directly and even less directly from this distance
4 km is a small step for mhs speed characters, heck supersonic peeps can travel that distance in seconds. Edmond and Dante will be in each other's faces fighting each other at moments notice.
And this is end of DMC3 Dante who has gobe through character development and serious in his fights, especially against stronger characters.

So like how likely is Dantes to use his NP? And how many layers does his regeneration neg have? Iirc Devil May Cry has some of the dumbest layers on the wiki since High Godly comes from pretty low level demons and Dante is a Sparda so his layers would he insane.

Plus all the other hax that Dante has, some of which Dantes doesn't resist such as Soul hax, better conceptual hax, Matter hax, spatial manipulation, Attack Reflection via Royal Guard, etc.
He always use it, in solomon singu the moment he appear he had used it and when he's not here he has it to go to dream world to protect the mc mind.

And fgo would go pretty high in hgr negation bcz authority. Each god have it and stronger god can kill for sure a weaker god. And dante flame can affect them.

4 km is a small step for mhs speed characters, heck supersonic peeps can travel that distance in seconds. Edmond and Dante will be in each other's faces fighting each other at moments notice.
And this is end of DMC3 Dante who has gobe through character development and serious in his fights, especially against stronger characters.
Except the difference in their speed is not enough to blitz like this, and even more when you try to do talk about fighting stronger character (most apparition of dantes is about fighting strong and immeasurable character).

But anyways servant are getting a crt prepared for their speed too. Will normaly get updated to rela speed with ls to ftl reaction.

It's FTL reactions vs MHS, Dante shots him before he can even react
Ftl reaction not movement. Dante need to approach edmond to atk him. Dante have really large the time to use his NP.

If dantes have the time to use his NP facing prime Roa, don't see how he can't have the time here.

Ftl reaction not movement. Dante need to approach edmond to atk him. Dante have really large the time to use his NP.

If dantes have the time to use his NP facing prime Roa, don't see how he can't have the time here.
He can move and fight at those speeds but not travel at that speed so yeah, Dantes gets blitzed before he can even think of what is going on

Except the difference in their speed is not enough to blitz like this, and even more when you try to do talk about fighting stronger character (most apparition of dantes is about fighting strong and immeasurable character).
Dante still maintains his FTL reactions in speed equalised match while everything else gets equalized. Even if everything he has gets equalised. Edmond still cannot amp his ass because he is a slower character.

In a unequalised match, Edmond just gets blitzed hard because Dante has MHS+ movement speed and FTL reactions and combat. Dante's combat speed includes movement in short bursts. Edmond gets sheesh kaboobed before he even realises whats going on.

Dante still maintains his FTL reactions in speed equalised match while everything else gets equalized. Even if everything he has gets equalised. Edmond still cannot amp his ass because he is a slower character.

In a unequalised match, Edmond just gets blitzed hard because Dante has MHS+ movement speed and FTL reactions and combat. Dante's combat speed includes movement in short bursts. Edmond gets sheesh kaboobed before he even realises whats going on.
Reaction speed are not maintains in speed equal where do you have see this. Edmond can amp his ass bcz his amp even originaly allow him to be quicker than dante.

Edmond have fight immeasurable being not a mhs+ guy who will not let him use his NP

Anyways like i tell, i had already ask previously in the speed equal revision thread about dantes case, and his amp are allowed

Reaction speed are not maintains in speed equal where do you have see this. Edmond can amp his ass bcz his amp even originaly allow him to be quicker than dante.

Edmond have fight immeasurable being not a mhs+ guy who will not let him use his NP
I literally did not understand a word you say.

Anyways..
  • The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.
    • Speed Amplification techniques are assumed to grant the same percentile of increase to a character's equalized speeds, as they would to their usual speeds.
So Dante's reaction speed gets reduced by same factor, but doesn't get equalised.
So Dante is still faster in reaction speed.

Huh no? Since dante can't atk from 4km away, he need to travel which is enough for dante to think.
It's still MHS+ vs MHS, Dante can shot from a distance away, get on his face and slash his ass or just do anything that ***** him up like quicksilver or fear hax

Back