• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I really don´t know, but the profile doesn´t explain either, so it probably would be best for someone knowledgeable to come here soon.

Yeah. Even if it was applicable, he likely dosn't use it IC since he only has it from a statement. What's Dante's counter to below AZ ice swords?

Also, how does Dante's NPI work? This is a Gunvolt thread. Non-Physical Interaction is important.

@The Smashor

Teleportion,Quicksilver or Royal Guard

He can hit ghost, spirits, physically intangible beings, elementally intangible beings and non-corporeals. I think I'm missing something else but that's all I know for now.

It´s like a gas, but of even smaller particles, hence the intangibility, it simply isn´t dense enought to be conventionally interacted with.

That's like elemental intangibility then or small size, still doesn't matter.

I don't know the guy but if someone could tell me what he does in character, what he leads with and his mindset while fighting then I could vote.

If Dante can kill the Fallen and Dullahan which has no physical presence whatsoever I believe Dante automatically should be able to damage him but yes Dante can damage enemies with logia type intangibilty such as Blood goyals which are made out of blood and Doppelganger which is made out of literal shadow.

That's why I said it didn't matter.

Anyway, looking at the AP of both they should be baseline 8-A but why Dante has an 8-A key? The calc says 48 Tons of TNT but that isn't enough to gran another key (I know the scaling chain but it doesn't mean he should have another key).

Wasn't directed at you, it was to Bobsican and The Smashor

I don't know, possibly because of how causually Dante beat Cerberus?Probably should ask Reb

I get it now, I remember how things happened :v

Dante BoG toys with Cerberus, goes up the tower, gets wrecked by Vergil, Awakens DT, goes back down the tower, fights Beowoulf to a sorta standstill (They stalemated), then Vergil curb-stomps Beo, Dante gets time powah, then Dante stalemates Vergil, then a lot of missions happen then Dante defeats Vergil without much effort.

Virgil was on his knee gasping for air while Dante was cool and all waiting for Vergil to get up just to get cut in half.

That's a fight that didn't take much effort on his part, look at the dialogue.

In character Copen uses his gun and dashes into his opponents to tag them for homing shots. He also commonly uses several special weapons (AZ Ice swords, Hair drills, giant crystals, binding band things, shooting high-pressure water, an energy grid thing, blood projectiles that heal him if they hit) that also are homing when he tags someone. When he's Anthemed like this, Copen also uses Power Grab/Greed Snatcher (Powernull of psychic powers) and other abilities from his Gunvolt 1 fight (Laser and Drill, Fire bomb thing, swarm of angry energy flies, Petrification if your facing him and a massive laser carried by wormholes and copies that can also do damage). He also has his AI drone Lola slash the entire screen with orb things for massive damage.

Long story short, he generally spams Powernull shots. Otherwise he uses everything in his arsenal.

Dante can easily deal with the homing attacks by not letting Copen tag him which he can prevent with various methods and if Copen were to tag him then it wouldn't be anything new to Dante since he is largly familiar with homing attacks because he faced a large amount of enemies with it.The AZ weapons are problem if they land.The powernull is possibly a problem, Dante's abilities aren't psychic or anything like that and are apart of his physiology and he's used to having is power drained and sap but I more infor on what Copen's powernull works on.Dante can deal with everything like Laser and Drill,Fire Bomb, swarm of flies, is already resistant to the same type of petricfication, wormhole laser doesn't seem like a problem Dante is used to attacks from multiple enemies with lasers, teleportion and Danmaku. Lola is possibly a problem.

Copen's homing attacks has impossible to dodge by characters with his level of speed.

If Dante's powers arn't psychic then I think that Copen's Powernull won't work.

Schnee One said:
Because there are different forms of conceptual manipulation, some useable and others not.
Been away for awhile, but for dantes case it would useable, i dont see any reason to justify isnt given by the fact has shown to do so, not through some ritual, but mere ability of his own

Dienomite22 said:
The Smashor said:
Copen's homing attacks has impossible to dodge by characters with his level of speed.
But he has to dash into his opponents in order to tag them right?
Yes, he can also do it with a Bullit Dash (Flying to the target via rocket shoes), by the way.

Oh ok, I was aware of that when I said Dante can deal with it.That shouldn't be a problem for this Dante since he's more relies more on dodging/being agile and less on tanking plus quicksilver is still a thing so I doubt it would be a problem for Dante to dodge Copen's dashes.

Back