• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PrettyFearMachine

VS Battles
Retired
Making this so my boi Witch's waifu gets more attention

Anime Dante vs War of Prayer Anne

Speed is equalized

Let's go

Dante - 8

Anne - 0

Inconclusive - 0

[No pics because I'm lazy as ****]

Right, Mid regen. Does cutting Dante to small pieces kill him or is it covered by the rgen?

Small pieces is High Mid

But cutting fast acting regen to pieces while Dante is actively trying to fight back will be extremely difficult on its own.

Obviously, just looking wether Anne can feasibly kill him or not. Anne does have a fair amount of Danmaku weapons Zenbonsakura style, so its not impossible for her. What AP is Donte scaling to?

Right, so Anne has a advantage until he goes Devil Trigger.

What is his shtick and what lethal hax does he have?

Right, i guess thats in character too

So yeah, Dante will time stop before Anne gets out "V" copys, as she would have to understand how his regen works first before countering it

Dante takes this comfortably

First Witch said:
Anne's first match in her shiney new tier and its a lose, and as it looks she will get another one not far into the future. A bleak future is ahead of me...
Looks like Witchy KR skill wank will over sooner ngoahahahahaha

Dante's regen comes from surviving the bullet to the brain, he actually can't survive decapitation so cutting into small pieces isn't rather necessary.

I'm sure Dante has other advantages, but I just wanted to point this out.

I don't agree with that notion but to change that I need to make a crt dealing with a lot of regen things so its a lot of trouble.

If it was controversial enough to be higher than what he was already upgraded to then I'm sure it would have been mentioned.

Anyway, this should be added because of Quicksilver being a go to for Dante alongside Bangle of Time, even if Anne can read Dante's melody, it won't be useful if she can't take advantage of it.

Back