• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante tries to solo your verse, but like, harder now

You've likely spent too much time on battle boarding my dude (Considering over 95% of the fictional verses than get indexed don't break tier 1), careful you don't turn into an OC.
LMFAOOOOOO, I mostly heard of them from others and from youtube reviews. Dies Irae was because of vsbattles, so I wanted to see if it was actually a good series, checked youtube and read through it. As for CM, that happened cause it was recommended to me by Darksmash. I played Persona once, so that's cool. And DB was my first introduction to anime, tho I probably should've watched DBZ first.

He moonwalks over all my favorite verses. Even through W.I.T.C.H. has 2-A Characters, Dante's speed and Demon Physiology makes everything they have useless.

Tbh, I really don't have specific favorite universes aside from very few ones, so I'll tell some that I really like. The first six certainly are my favorites, the others ebb and flow between favorites and just really liking it.

Warhammer 40k: yeah dante'd be, like, a powerful daemon-level entity in the Warp... maybe, but that's it

Lord of the Rings: The profiles are heavily outdated and I haven't read everything yet so there may be plenty missing, and it's possible that Eru might be 1-A or something. In any case, as the characters are in the wiki at the moment, I think DmC 2 Dante wins against most of them, only really losing to maybe Erú. SMT easily beats everyone.

Sergio Bonelli Comics: Funnily enough, DmC2 Dante should still outhax even most of the 2-As of the verse, but I still think he'd lose against the strongest 2-As of Bonelli. SMT... I'm not so sure, actually. Bonelli is so vast and has so many characters, I don't doubt there's a specific character out there that beats him. But from the ones I do remember at the moment, SMT should win with only moderate difficulties.

Fallen London: DmC2 Dante gets murdered by the most powerful beings. SMT Dante murders them in turn.

Monica's Gang: As with Bonelli, it's so big that I am certain I'm missing a lot of the stuff there. From what I remember, Dante should win even in his DmC2 key, but I don't doubt at all there are characters that'd beat him there.

Mario: I think Mario's god-tiers stop any version of Dante.

Megaman: Classic, Zero and X are easily beaten up by Dante. Battle Network is harder to tell, I suspect the pages are incredibly outdated. Regardless, I think DmC2 Dante is the superior 2-C, but he'd have a bit of trouble with the top-tiers of the strongest interpretations of Battle Network characters. SMT Dante slaps though.

Terraria: WALL OF FLESH LICKS- Ok, no, Dante easily kills 'em all.

Elona: Idk everything about the lore, so I may be missing something, but from what I've seen... Yeah, Dante slaps everyone easily.

Dwarf Fortress: The alcoholic, insane midgets die. Even Armok will die here, rather easily.

Castle: lol castle is like 9-B tops

Lord of the Rings: The profiles are heavily outdated and I haven't read everything yet so there may be plenty missing, and it's possible that Eru might be 1-A or something. In any case, as the characters are in the wiki at the moment, I think DmC 2 Dante wins against most of them, only really losing to maybe Erú. SMT easily beats everyone.

We had a Eru Vs a weaker version of Dante recently (about a week ago), it was a stomp for the devil hunter

So taking this seriously.

Mario: Only the 2-B characters outmatch in him AP, but Immeasurable speed and some of his hax probably makes that advantage moot. Don't even need to say how well they'd fare against SMT Dante lol.

Zelda: Only the Golden Goddesses are stronger than him, but like with Mario, speed and hax likely negates their AP advantage. And also like with Mario, don't even need to say how badly they'd get stomped by SMT Dante.

Sly Cooper: Lol

Most of my favorite verses are quite grounded and don't reach cosmic level; honestly I think a lot of verses that are higher than 2-A or Low 1-C start waning in writing quality.

Date A Live - He solos now.

Yakuza series - He solos.

Code Vein - He solos.

Bloodborne - He solos.

Record of Ragnarok - He solos.

Infamous - He solos.

Goblin Slayer - He solos.

Rance - He solos.

Fairy Fencer F - He solos.

BlazBlue - 5D hax burr.

Drakengard/NieR - He solos.

Katawa Shoujo - He solos.

Kingdom Hearts - He solos.

Scarlet Nexus - He solos.

Borderlands - He solos.

Dies Irae - stops at Reinhard.

For the bonus round; he solos all the verses cause SMT is now 1-A... actually, 1-A SMT now means we have a 1-A version of Guts from Berserk due to the collaboration with SMT: Dx2 Liberation. SMT Dante VS SMT Guts.

Most of my favorite verses are quite grounded and don't reach cosmic level; honestly I think a lot of verses that are higher than 2-A or Low 1-C start waning in writing quality.

Date A Live - He solos now.

Yakuza series - He solos.

Code Vein - He solos.

Bloodborne - He solos.

Record of Ragnarok - He solos.

Infamous - He solos.

Goblin Slayer - He solos.

Rance - He solos.

Fairy Fencer F - He solos.

BlazBlue - 5D hax burr.

Drakengard/NieR - He solos.

Katawa Shoujo - He solos.

Kingdom Hearts - He solos.

Scarlet Nexus - He solos.

Borderlands - He solos.

Dies Irae - stops at Reinhard.

For the bonus round; he solos all the verses cause SMT is now 1-A... actually, 1-A SMT now means we have a 1-A version of Guts from Berserk due to the collaboration with SMT: Dx2 Liberation. SMT Dante VS SMT Guts.
IIRC @Milly_Rocking_Bandit said in terms of crossover characters; SMT Guts > SMT Dante > SMT Sonic on the scaling chain.

Times like this make me wish I saved all the Triggun author blogs so I could make Vash have 5-D hax rather than just 4-D

Back