• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante tries to solo your verse, but like, harder now

Then he gets effected since dante have already fear haxed demons who have resistance to fear hax on 4D
And Orcus (w/ Last Word) is above people that are above people that are above people that are above people that resist infinite 4-D.

Edit:
Orcus (w/ Last Word) > Greater Gods >>>> Intermediate Gods >>>>> Lesser Gods >= Demon Lords

he can still fight ppl who are NEP2 tho (correct me if i'm wrong, but he could interact with above Baseline NEP2), he also has EE via almighty spells
Idk about SMT Dante, I'm just questioning that justification, nobody should get Nonexistent erasure for that, affecting dudes who can affect NEP2 give nothing ability

Idk about SMT Dante, I'm just questioning that justification, nobody should get Nonexistent erasure for that, affecting dudes who can affect NEP2 give nothing ability
in smt 4 you can erase the white who already don't exist that is the reason for the non-existence erasure and people upscale from there, interacting with nep2 is not the reason for that

in smt 4 you can erase the white who already don't exist that is the reason for the non-existence erasure and people upscale from there, interacting with nep2 is not the reason for that
Well, then the justification should get changed to avoid misunderstanding

I believe the reason because alot of characters can fight them ranging from demons to angels to even humans

I believe the reason because alot of characters can fight them ranging from demons to angels to even humans
And? Harming someone who can harm NEP2 doesn't give you Nonexistent erasure interaction, you need feats

See again the scaling about Greater Gods to Demon Lords, yes.
Posting it again:
Orcus (w/ Last Word) > Greater Gods >>>> Intermediate Gods >>>>> Lesser Gods >= Demon Lords = Infinitely 4-D

And there are sub-levels in-between every single one as well, with multiple layered Saves between gods and divinity ranking.

Edit: Saves = Resistance, just in case. Higher divinity means that they stomp every single one below their rank. Orcus (w/ Last Word) stomps Greater Gods to insane degrees, which are, at the lowest, 16 Ranks of Divinity. So you have, already, 16 layers of infinite 4-D he's above. Not counting individual saves for each god.

Man we just get accepted for speed and now Dante have to prove he's worthy at 2-C tier?

At least Dante beat some LN characters

just wanna say that the orcus debate is pointless, immeasurable speed allows you to move faster than instantly, it doesnt matter if he could one shit, to dante he's just a statue

just wanna say that the orcus debate is pointless, immeasurable speed allows you to move faster than instantly, it doesnt matter if he could one shit, to dante he's just a statue
Well, this is just Dante vs Your Verse, DnD is not only orcus soooo

D&D: So, while Dante incons the Planescape cast of quirky individuals (cuz of speed, although outliving may or may not be a winning condition ovo), this guy comes and breaths on him or something. Maybe this guy stops him beforehand, I don't know.

Although, I think an amazing campaign would be if these guys (or another of the highly advanced civilizations) are tasked to device a way to put him down, lol. Though with immeasurable, basically there's no way without PiS. Oh well.

Umineko: bye bye Dante..:

shinza: at least 1B hax gg

db: might die

CM: Dante gets screwed by basically any outer god

megaten: 1A scaling chain and hax says hi…

Back