• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante tries to solo your verse, but like, harder now

So, DMC had a bunch of new revisions and Dante got some interesting buffs, can your favorite verses defeat him in a Everyone Vs 1 battle ? Let's find out

- Dante is in his...DMC2 key, 4 and 5 are like meh so I'll leave them behind

- Speed is not equalized

- Everyone is in character

Your verse, however, is united to win against a common thread despite heroes and villains fighting side by side

Dante, however, is serious in defending himself

Also, don't forget to check the Demon Physiology page, many of Dante's haxes are there

Bonus round: SMT Dante

Last edited:
Anos: Erase

Altair: Not sure
How potent is his EE and how does it work?

As for altair most of her haxs get resisted and he already can negs all of her immortality except for type 8 but he can seal her or fear hax plus the speed gap makes it a big "no no" here

Altair has strong plot hax, plus conceptual absorption, but yeah speed isn't equalised so bye bye Altair

sonic the hedgehog:

games: maybe

archie: no

x: yes

Dragon ball:

heroes: yes

DBS manga: absolutely

Invincible (TV Show): yes

One-Punch Man: yes

My Hero Academia: yes

Saint Seiya: probably

My Little Pony: yes

Sonic: Dante does well until he reaches the god tiers then the 5D Chao energy haxes/resistances start to kick in, Dante incons or outright beats every other version of the verse (including the game version) I'm still a little iffy with Solaris and fully equipped Game Sonic tho.

Monster Hunter: Fatalis may cry... :'(

Dragon Quest: Nokturnus finally gets to experience a nightmare.

Pokémon: Space Llama and co are too THICCC to affect yet Dante is too stylish to catch, so incon I guess?

Final Fantasy: Currently blitzes the verse but lacks the range to affect Neo-Exdeath (Post FF revisions is another story tho...).

Chrono Trigger: Dante ends up as pizza for Lavos.

Doctor Who: The Daleks exterminate, with style.

Megami Tensei: Dante gets shown up by adolescent demon hunters (IF we hypothetically use Megami Tensei Dante then he actually solos most of the verse until Stephen stands up and beats Dante in an epic dance battle).

Marvel/DC: Dante would be able to beat the high tier heralds but stops at the top tier heralds like Wally West.

Every other verse I really enjoy and/or I'm somewhat knowledgeable about Dante solos.

Megami Tensei: Dante gets shown up by adolescent demon hunters (IF we hypothetically use Megami Tensei Dante then he actually solos most of the verse until Stephen stands up and beats Dante in an epic dance battle).
wait what? SMT dante doesnt scale that high iirc

also he should be included in a second round

Last edited:
SMT Dante has Nonexistence Erasure (Far stronger than characters capable of destroying and harming pure nothingness, as well as nonexistent beings, with nothing but normal attacks)

But being stronger than someone who can harm nonexistent beings doesn't mean that you can harm nonexistent being too... So inconsistent, so if he doesn't have feats for that then nonexistent erasure should be removed

HxH: ded :c

Dungreed: ded :c

Vicious: ded as well :c

Jojo: man D:

SCP: Clears quite a bit (Everything under tier 1) but gets hard **** blocked by the Low 1Cs, and Scp 3812 and 2747 yeet him in all rounds including SMT one as well.

Legend of the northern blade: ded as well

Man, most of my verses get hard wiped, this is abuse.

SMT Dante has Nonexistence Erasure (Far stronger than characters capable of destroying and harming pure nothingness, as well as nonexistent beings, with nothing but normal attacks)

But being stronger than someone who can harm nonexistent beings doesn't mean that you can harm nonexistent being too... So inconsistent, so if he doesn't have feats for that then nonexistent erasure should be removed
just wanna say that SMT Dantes current profile is horribly outdated, rn he should be 1-A scaling above metatron, but he'll get updated once the Second MT crt finishes

just wanna say that SMT Dantes current profile is horribly outdated, rn he should be 1-A scaling above metatron, but he'll get updated once the Second MT crt finishes
Perfect then, but that Nonexistent erasure is just a big NO

Back