• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

dante from the devil may cry series fights the didact from the halo series.

@KarmodF

It would be a stomp for Dante because time stop,invulnerability,sealing, precog, AP and an overall more serious attitude.

Unless Dante has knowledge about the giant laser coming he ain't getting out of range in time.

Well... maybe he can with that speed plus time slow but he needs knowledge about it.

True precog. would help him to Time stop and go for sealing, welp lets wait until somebody closes the thread.

@Tony di bugalu

Yea and warns him of danger plus it works cross dimensionally and Dante with his senses is likely to know of the Composer anyway

No, it runs off his magic which we have no idea how much he has but even in DMC3 we know he has a large pool of magic.

KarmodF said:
So he could evade the composer by just running out of it.
I mean I guess but he would most likely sense Didact and go for the kill first rather than run or possibly do both

Because sealing the Didact wouldnt technically kill him, its a strecht and I think violates outside help rules, but the Composer can still work If the Didact dies afaik.

Dante can seal on his own, no need of help there.

Look by the time Dante stops time is GG, he just kills the Didact or seals him and if they are equalized at the speed of Dante then hehe can get out of range by just walking.

@KarmodF

Dante doesn't need to use Sealing, I mentioned it because it's a viable method that would work.Either way time stop is still there

No, I ment that Didact can copy his memory into a new body when he dies, kind of preventing sealing, not that Dante needs outside help to seal.

He only needed Trish because he was completely tired and weakened, she just fills (his dark soul with LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT) his energy so he can seal Mundus

Dante Demon Killah said:
He only needed Trish because he was completely tired and weakened, she just fills (his dark soul with LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT) his energy so he can seal Mundus
I'm not fan of the meme.

KarmodF said:
No, I ment that Didact can copy his memory into a new body when he dies, kind of preventing sealing, not that Dante needs outside help to seal.
Sealing does not kill but if he can do that then good for him.

Back