• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I should likely have asked about more of Dante's stuff before making this...such as methods of incapacitation....but if it's a stomp it'll be closed. I just want Dante vs Digimon somehow that's not SMT....again...Either way, here's my gift to Dante for reaching 3-A. Here's a clown you ******* winner. ovo. If this fails, he fights the Rose Queen.

DMC vs Digimon

The Demon Hunter vs The Demon Clown

-Databook Piedmon vs DMC 5 Dante

-Speed Equal

-SBA Otherwise

FIGHT!!!!

Dante (Devil May Cry): 0

Piedmo: 7 (Schnee, Drago, Dante, Sixo, Henry, Reb, Glass)

Inconclusive: 1 (Tony)

Dmc5 Dantes render
600px-Piemon next0rder ie

Paul Frank said:
soon you will have run out of 3-As to put him against and will have no choice but to have him fight Mercurius
NO. STOP THAT. XD

Schnee One said:
<High

Stomp
Dante can seal him away, or even after one-shoting him with a slap, transmute his soul into a Devil Arm

I don't think this guy will live if he gets his soul transmutaded

ABoogieYesSir said:
Since when Dante can transmute a soul.)
Since... like, every time he's turned demons into weapons?

ABoogieYesSir said:
Yeah it's in DMC3 right?
Well, in DMC3 there are a couple of times that wouldn't count (such as Agni & Rudra, who are literally just sentient weapons). The better comparisons would be in DMC4, where he's done things like transmutate the soul of Echidna into Gilgamesh (the gauntlets, not the boss) and Dagon into Pandora.

I might actually have to give this one to Dante. Piedmon does have some decent abilities, but looking at his profile he doesn't seem to have any abilities that would allow him to do any serious damage to Dante and his AP/Durability is far, far lower. Even with high-level regen, which might help him last for a while, he doesn't seem to have any good way of defeating Dante while Dante potentially could through transmutation.

The transumation thing is part of the demons in the DMC verse, not something Dante himself does.

^

Anyway does dante have an answer to death manip, life force absorption or dimensional bfr

Won't really be active much today or tomorrow. Does Dante need a soul to transmutate or can he do so without one. If he needs a soul, then it won't work. Sealing will work (that's how a Piedmon lost in series to begin with)

Also, BFR won't help as he'd need to physically drag Dante to the Dark Area....which I don't see happening.

If the opponent doesn't have a soul, then Dante can't use this type of Transmutation, this ability scales to Vergil, since he was capable of slaving Beowulf's soul even against his will

However, we also have Transmutation via Gilgamesh, which transforms any organic being into steel

And Sealing

No, they don't have Transmutation of the soul. That's a mechanic specific to the DMC demons.

Demon souls are not Devil Arms, they are....souls, we see Vergil slaving Beowulf's soul and creating the gauntlets

What make them as DA is Dante's ability to do it

No, that's literally not how it works. They aren't the ones doing it it's the demon's own soul that does it.

Well, Piedmon's soul is pretty nonexistent seeing as it has already been erased.

Do you all need me to quickly expand on Piedmon's notable stuff?

Ogbunabali said:
No, that's literally not how it works. They aren't the ones doing it it's the demon's own soul that does it.
Okay I got your point now

Dante and Vergil doesn't need to make the Devil Arm since it forms by itself, okay

But, not always a demon will surrender his soul, that's why they have Soul Manip, since Vergil could "steal" Beowulf's soul that didn't surrendered to him

Dante can do this after one-shoting Piedmon, his soul might not be a Devil Arm, but Dante can steal it

But that matters since Piedmon soul is Nonexistant

@Dragon, sure, it would be very useful here since he depends on his hax here

So the most notable moves Piedmon has are.

Masks Square. This is an important one. A Pocket Realm where Piedmon has a great deal of control over and will actively read the minds of his opponents to get an advantage.

Shi no Senkoku. Well, simply instant death with a word.

How good is Dante's Soul and Mind Resistance? Depending on this Piedmon could bypass this. More specifically Soul Chopper.

While I doubt Piedmon would dare go for "Bloodsucking". His other two Information based attacks Pit Crusher and Night Raid would end Dante. Unless he can resist Offensive Information Manipulation.

Does Dante resist life force absorption? If not Death Charm and Demi Darts will not be to favorable to him.

Of course both have equal mobility here. Flight and Teleportarion.

I doubt Dante will let this happen, but if Piedmon getd a cloth around him, Dante becomes a keychain. There is also Texture Blow which is technically also an information based attack along with Transmutation and Power Null.

Does Dante resist Chaos Manipulation? If not, Chaos Slash may be troublesome.

That I think are the main ones.

You guys are lacking in information regarding how Devil Arms are created in the first place. It's revealed in the DMC 5 Before the Nightmare that.. According to Matier (DMC 2 Grandma) there are a two ways for Devil Arms to be created. A demon will turn into a weapon of overwhelming power if it has been defeated and becomes submissive, or a demon will change into a weapon if there is a strong emotional bond present.

That's the sole reason why Argosax was never turned into Devil Arm in the first place, while he got overpowered he never became submissive.

Dante Demon Killah said:
So what happened when Vergil took Beowulf's soul ? If he can attack least slave souls, than the hax still intact
The moment before Beowulf died he realised that he stood no chance. He came to understanding that he cant win, and just before the moment he died (or in the moment he died)... he became submissive.

Vergil cant slave nor attack souls as far as we are aware. He cant freely turn demons into devil arms even if he wished to. That being said Agnus managed to power up Angelos with souls of a humans/demons.

Like I've said... before the Nightmare explains that anyone (even humans) can turn demon into devil arm if one of the mentioned above rules was fullfiled.

The majority of the times in which Dante has turned defeated Demons into Devil Arms was because he defeated them and in the moment of death they became submissive (Nevan, King Cerberus, etc...). That's all.

There of course are the moments in which Dante has turned demons into Devil Arms because there was a strong bond between them and him (Like in Cerberus and Balrog case)

Thanks for this info

I wasn't aware of this part in Before the Nightmare

@Dragon

Dante doesn't have Resistance to Life Force Absorption in his profile but he is about to have, since he resists in DMC3 against Nevan and in DMC4 against Agnus.

His Mind Resistance is Mid, I believe, he doesn't get affected by a fodder demon that controls the mind of his opponent, but most importantly, he scales to Vergil, who escaped Illusions that can make people go crazy, and he was also resisting Mundus's mind control

His soul resistance comes from the NeoGenerator from DMC3, which steals the soul of who touches, Dante wasn't affected, but that's it

They don't have the same mobility here, Dante can use the Quick Heart which boosts his speed by 10 times, and he can slow down time with Quicksilver, Sin Devil Trigger, Chrono Heart and stop with Bangle of Time

He doesn't resist Chao Manipulation

One thing... It is stated in DMC 5 (History of DMC) that Yamato revived Nero after Agnus killed him. Should we give him a ressurection in abilities because of that?

"and he can slow down time with Quicksilver, Sin Devil Trigger, Chrono Heart and stop with Bangle of Time"

Just saying, time slow and stop on a character who is usually Infinite Speed will not work.

Dante now can tank Pied's mind and soul attacks now since his resistance is higher than 3-C. As for the others he resists life force absorption, blood, and likely transmutation if the beastheads scan are a thing.

What else can Piedmon do? Cause after a few times of oneshotting him and seeing him regenerate Dante's soon gonna use the sealing trick to incap Pied if raw strength can't kill it.

Piedmon doesn't use blood powers. Bloodsucking is the process of drawing out information. I.e offensive Information Manipulation, not actual Blood Manipulation. Also, Piedmon has other Information based skills mentioned above.

Piedmon also now has the flames of hell thanks the the past revisions which, well, you know what those do. There is also Masks Square.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back